5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish!
Published on January 6, 2009 by K. Freel

1.0 out of 5 stars Please buy something else and do not use this seller!
When first received the bag
I just receive my purse today (because I shipped it outside the US), I am kind of disappointed because it doesnt have the quality I supposed it would have.
The outside zipper is broken, the sewing has a lot of losing points (definitely it is not a neat stitching) and the bag seems so cheap because of it!
I like the size and the...
Published on March 25, 2010 by Haz

5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish!, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Red Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse (Apparel)
I just got this bag yesterday....so I can't write a review on the durability of it, but it seems very durable. The outside has thick material. I was afraid that it might look cheap....with the giraffe print and all, but it doesn't. It looks like a very expensive bag. LOTS of room inside. That is something that it doesn't show on here, is the inside of the bag...or the other side of the OUTSIDE...there is a zipper on the outside. I like that look. It gives it something. For the price, it's an outstanding deal. Too bad there was the cost of shipping. I almost NEVER buy anything unless they are offering free shipping. I'm glad in this case I did. Enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please buy something else and do not use this seller!, March 25, 2010
When first received the bag
I like the size and the space inside, but I am thankfull I didnt have to pay the full price because I should probably cry!!!! I can not return the bag because at the end it will be more expensive to me to return it. Also, the red color looks different, "in person" it is less elegant than it seems to be in the picture.
And I had it for my birthday, so sad!

After a month
Hi, after I received the bag and included my so! negative feedback, I received an email from the seller when they asked me to delete my feedback and told me they will make a refund right away. So I did, because I cannot return the bag.
After over a month and several emails, they just dissapeared!!! No mails in return, no money, appology or Good bye we are not going to refund any!. Even when tha bag didn't meet my espectations (no matter the price, the bag is totaly different than the picture!) they just lied to me, promising something and then, left as thiefs.
I may use the purse, but NEVER I will buy anything from those seller, no matter the quality or price of the product, they have no respect for the people that buy their line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Purse, January 18, 2009
R. A. Wilde (South Bend, Indiana) - See all my reviews
I have had so many compliments on the purse! The spots range from brown to black in color, so goes great with so many things. Everyone wants to know where they can get one. Great quaility for the price. Fast service with delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this purse!, December 20, 2008
I had seen a purse like this at Dooney & Bourke and it was over $250.
I didn't want to spend that kind of money, so I was thrilled when I found this and have gotten TONS of compliments on it!

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST..WORST..DO NOT BUY..!!, January 19, 2011
Please do not go on the positive reviews and buy this bag like I did. Imagine the zippers not working on a new bag.
All the negative reviews here are true to the point...Please read them and stay away from this handbag

1.0 out of 5 stars Crapola (no offense to giraffes), April 26, 2010
Bought this earlier in the year, as a birthday gift. It arrived with a broken zipper. I agree with other reviewers... cheap, worth about ten bucks, not even the twenty bucks it's selling for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality!, July 15, 2010
I received my bag today. Upon first glance, it is a really cute bag. However it is of very poor quality. The zippers are cheap and awkward. The outside zipper is stuck between the two ends with both sides zipped, so it's un-usable. The Stitching is all off and coming loose in may places, so there are strings hanging all over in weird places. If I cut them loose, the bag is going to un-ravel. The Red has bled on to the Tan in places. There is some sort of gold in several spots that has apparently rubbed off of something totally un-related. There is also some sort of sticky glue spots all over the bag, I was able to rub them off, but it's very dissapointing. I will be returning this junk. I wouldn't have given $5.00 for this bag at a flea market! It IS cute, but it's very cheaply made! I would have rated it 0 stars, but that isn't an option. This bag makes me think of some cheap junk sold in a "market" at a touristy port-of-call, it's JUNK!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looks but issue with one of the straps, February 16, 2010
The purse looks great, stylish and all, bottom line is my wife loved it. After a few hours of use one of the straps came off, I noticed that the hole where the rivet goes was made right on the edge, so it was actually just half a hole, nothing that can't be fixed but this shouldn't have happened on a brand new bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars handbag review, July 18, 2009
was really pleased with product when received. However, after wearing handbag twice metal ring on strap split making it useless to use

1.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, October 1, 2010
When I received this bag, although I liked the look of it, I was severely disappointed when I noticed that two of the three zippers did not function. I would not recommend it considering the other negative reviews had similar complaints, shoddy workmanship.

Rate and Discover Movies