Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2011
I highly recommend this toy. It takes a few bounces on it to loosen up, then it is perfect. My 5th and 7th grade kids jump all day on it with no problems at all. It even shipped in time for Christmas when it had said the shipping time was going to be after Christmas. I was thrilled. GREAT price and value--get one!
on July 23, 2012
Bought this for one child (girl, 10 yrs) and naturally the other child (boy, 7 yrs) had to have one. They really enjoy playing on it. They compete to see who can stay on it the longest. It's been a lot of fun and seems to be very well-made. It's heavy and durable.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this for my 13-year-old son for Christmas, 2011. It arrived on time and in good condition through Amazon. The pogo stick worked great for about 2 hours and is a nice design with the encased spring. My son weighs about 100 pounds, which is about the upper weight limit for this product. I can't imagine someone weighing 160 pounds using this product, the spring is simply not stiff enough. But, the real problem is the rubber foot. Its bigger than most, like the description states, and it grips the ground very well, but it was completely worn out after about 2 hours of jumping. And, I can't find anywhere to buy a replacement foot. I don't expect a $50 toy to last forever, but 2 hours is unacceptable.
on January 4, 2015
On time delivery and the product was perfect for my 11 year old 130# grandson. It was not stiff, and, actually seemed like it had been broken in a little, so jumping high was quite easy for him. I can see it working well at all weights listed, but if you're buying for a 150 pounder, I would go up to the heavier one.
on April 9, 2016
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my niece several years back. She loved it until she outgrew it, and then passed it on to her younger, smaller sister. I never heard any complaints about it, so I assume it's still going strong. Either that, or they lost it. Enough said.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter, she absolutely loves it!! Good quality!! She has jumped so much, she lost weight already!! Great exercise tool for slightly heavy kids!! Such fun, they don't even know they are exercising!! This was a great buy and with free shipping!! Very happy I bought this!!
on January 25, 2014
Boing, boing, boing...it's winter here now, so the kids can't use this Christmas present outside in the snow. Fortunately, we have a basement with a concrete floor. I keep hearing the "boing, boing, boing" as it bounces.

This is difficult to master initially--requiring balance and practice. However, once the kids mastered the balance, they didn't want to stop throughout the rest of Christmas break. They also started setting up challenges for each other, which was fun to see.

I mentioned the "boing, boing"--it isn't too loud. I would not let them do it in the living room--as much control as they have, they do tend to bump into things periodically--but it definitely is on the quieter end of active toys. (Note the word "active.") Overall, the children are very, very happy with their Christmas present.

A month later, they still bounce on the weekends. It isn't a daily obsession anymore, but it is still great fun.
on January 16, 2013
It states 86-160 lbs but you need to be well over 100 lbs to make this thing go. My son is 105 and can't get it to go all the way down. I think 130-200 is better weight. The wear helmet and pads and have lots of fun.
on January 14, 2014
My daughter is about 80 pounds and it's been working fine for her since Christmas - she is really enjoying it. The cushioned large handles are great for a beginner, especially one who is on the smaller side.
on January 9, 2011
My kids love to pogo stick. This one is very well built and is replacing a $30 that is falling apart after a summer of use.