4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big Bag
I would give this bag 5 stars but gave it 4 due to the inacuracy with the one image showing the interior inserts dividing the bag incorrectly. It would also be nice if the removable pouches in the side compartments that hold hand guns had zipper closures.

Published 13 months ago by John Meissner

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Chinese knockoff?
From reviews I was expecting better, it's very ordinary, and the funky English in the marketing on the tag makes me wonder if the company is a Chinese knockoff outfit. The pistol sleeves barely fit in the side pockets, and aren't felt lined. My sig case barely fits vertically in the main compartment. The shoulder strap isn't very substantial or well padded. Overall it...
Published 10 days ago by ChrisMA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big Bag, July 24, 2013
John Meissner (Oxford, Pa United States) - See all my reviews

I always read the reviews on Amazon before I purchase an unknown to me item. Just about all the reviews for this range bag are very good which led me to ordering this bag.

Upon recieving this bag, like many reviews mentioned (so I was prepared for this) The dividers in the main pocket run the long way and not across the width of the bag. This isn't a problem, but whoever uploads the pictures should probably update this. I honestly don't have a problem with this as I think it works very well running the long way. I put an Otters cleaning kit in one of the inner divisions and think it works very well this way.

As for the construction and quality of this bag, I can't find any faults. High quality and very sturdy construction. The zippers are all quality and the material and stitching are excellent. Everything is padded and I would feel comfortable putting a hand gun in any of the zippered pockets this bag has. I love that the two side compartments unzip flat to give me a place to rest guns while I may need to reload or replace a target. The removeable pockets that fit into these two exterior pockets are nice and even velcro to the bottom of the pocket to keep them secure but removeable. The magazine carriers in these pockets are well sized and should take just about any size pistol mag or a small flashlight or cleaning fluid bottle.

The pockets at the end of each bag are sized nicely. I could fit hearing protection into these if I wanted to or put them in the main compartment. I could also fit ammo boxes into these pockets as well. The pocket with the vertical zipper on the outside of one pocket will (as pictured) hold a pistol.

The layout of this bag juts makes it really easy to set up and pack the way you want to. Not like some bags where you have little labels on where to put things. I really think those are unnecessary. How many of us really need to be told how to pack a bag? Big pockets and lots of storage with this bag. This bag is big and should hold 4 to 5 hand guns, ammo, cleaning supplies, ear and eye protection, targets, stapler, and have room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Product Picture Does Not Match Item, May 1, 2013
This bag holds everything you need and still has room for more. Seems to be well made and is thoughtfully laid out. Only hiccup is in the 4th product pic it shows the center section dividers as splitting up the width of the bag but in the one I received they split up the length of the compartment. This was a minor annoyance as the way it is pictured is better for stowing ear muffs, but instead it accommodates a full-sized pistol case - so who can complain. Just a heads up tho!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stores everything you need for the pistol range, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Large Padded Deluxe Tactical Range Bag - Rangemaster Gear Bag Explorer (Misc.)
Received range bage today and it was everything as advertised. Other reviewers have said the center portion doesn't go across as pictured - just wanted to let everyone know the center dividers have velcro on the sides so you can position the center section to go vertical or horizontal and still fit your guns in it. Both side compartments unzip as shown in the picture but I have ordered a seperate gun cleaning mat to use instead. The one pictured is made out of the same nylon material and if you spill oil it, it could stain the bag through to the front. All the zippers can be locked if needed. Plenty of room for more than 1 gun, ear protectors, glasses, cleaning kit, etc. Comes with 2 gun protectors that is big enough to hold a Beretta U22 Neos with a 6" barrel with some room to spare. Can fit more guns but you would need additional protectors. Overall a great bag for the price without being too big to carry like other tactical bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag- exceeded my expectations!, January 19, 2013
This range bag is great, especially for the price. It includes two padded cases for pistols, three removable dividers for the middle compartment, and multiple zip pockets and compartments. The two zip compartments on the front and back of the bag have seven magazine pouches each, for a total of fourteen magazines if you like to be prepared! I easily fit my ammo, eye and ear protection, cleaning kit, pistols, magazines, holsters, etc... and it has a shoulder strap! I am very pleased with the product overall and it arrived at my house within about 72 hours of ordering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Range Bag, March 16, 2013
This product is excellent in every way; craftmanship, functionality, and economical. It's well padded to protect your guns. Has enough compartments for all your gears and then some. In my case more than five guns, ammos, several ear protectors, several safety glasses, magazines, etc. and still have room for what ever else you want to pack with you. You have to be realistic, you are buying a padded range bag; why are you bringing the cases that came with your guns to the range with you. Also, Beck Tek shipped my order fast and recieved it earlier that expected in time to go the gun range. Large Padded Deluxe Tactical Range Bag - Rangemaster Gear Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Quality Construction and Tons of Storage, June 12, 2013
Best range bag I've ever owned. Made to last, and more storage than most would ever need. Mine's loaded with 8 boxes of various calibers and gauges of ammo, 16 clips, 4 hanguns (two full size 1911's), tagets, tape, batteries, eye and ear protection, basic tools for the range and a water bottle. Weighs a ton, but I have EVERTHING I need for a day at the range and room to spare in the bag. Best buy out there, get it while it's on sale!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, April 23, 2013
Heavy duty from the zippers to the material of the bag itself. I carry my eyes, ears, holsters, Springfield TRP, HK USP compact and ammo and it still has room for another gun. I also like the compartment to hold the magazines to keep things organized.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for multiple guns, July 23, 2013
I normally take 3 to 4 guns to the range at a time and I can bring all the stuff I need. I always have me duty belt belt in the large pocket as well as an extra set of ears. I can bring tools if I am zeroing a scope and lots of ammo. the only thing that I didn't like is that the little velcro strap that holds the two handles together isn't easy to set up quickly. It isn't really a problem just a little annoyance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Range Bag, April 3, 2013
This bag will certainly exceed your expectations. The center storage has adjustable (Velcro) dividers for keeping fragile gear safe. Two removable pistol sleeves are secured into front and back pocket with Velcro. More mags means less time spent reloading and this bag has loops for 14 of them. Another pocket on each side with an external zipper on the right to potentially carry another pistol. The zippers are heavy duty and will surely stand up to a fair amount of use/abuse. Hard floor and cleats to keep the it from sliding around is a must and this bag delivers. Admittadely this is the first range bag I have owned, but based on my experience with it so far, it could well be the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best range bag I've found yet !, August 16, 2013
I thought this item a bit pricy UNTIL I RECEIVED IT ! It's everything I could ever ask for in a range bag and more ! It has enough magazine pockets on one side to hold over 100 rounds of ammunition (in 15 rd mags) and the same on the other side ! Pockets everywhere to hold several handguns, hearing protection, cleaning gear, etc. Very durable bag. I plan on giving it a good coat of Scotch Guard and it should last me a lifetime. Highly Recommend it !!!

Rate and Discover Movies