5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
This bag has already been through much use and is still in good condition. Very big and considering buying other styles :) would definately recommend
Published 14 months ago by Alejandra

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks!!!
The bag was bought as Alma's gift it smelled so bad like plastic I tried everything to air it out for weeks put fresheners it it sprayed it, nothing worked!!!!
Published 17 months ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., May 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big size is what I liked., November 5, 2013
lkonov7 (Falls Church, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what I needed. I like the big size. I can fit my laptop, lunch bag and purse in it. It is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to carry three separate bags to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars zebra tote, September 20, 2012
I received the tote bag in a timely manner and was thrilled at how it looked and felt. My granddaughter is the one I ordered it for. It was perfect for using as a school bg to carry all her books in. Perfect size perfect patern perfect color. She is just thrilled. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!, September 11, 2013
Totally Love it! Roomy, love the bottom has metal stands so sits up right. Love the print and I am not a huge pink person but totally glad I picked it! Plus it came early!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This, May 18, 2013
This little bad is not as little as you think, its more of a beach bag size and its lovely. I take it to work with my files and laptop along with a few other documents.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's book bag, March 11, 2013
After searching the web for a bag big enough to fit my 12 yr old daughter's huge binders I finally found this one. It fits all her stuff. I only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it could have been just a bit bigger in height. Other then that I think it was a wise purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough!, March 8, 2013
If your looking for a large sturdy bag that holds it all and looks stylish this bag is the one for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks!!!, February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This bag is amazing..., November 18, 2012
My mom bought this bag for me to use as my backpack for school. Every year my bag rips and tears up because my books are so heavy. This bag is holding together perfectly and I love it. It is the perfect size, shows no scuff marks or dirt, and it still looks like new. If you have bought a backpack that is tearing up already and you need a new one you should really consider getting this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super travel tote!, March 20, 2014
I just got this for a long trip with several connections, and it was a life saver!

I used the tote to put in my nice bag (that I don't want to toss around the plane's floor) and my laptop (13 inch). They both fit. Now, I took the measurements before I bought it but when you get the bag you see the opening is not as wide as the bottom (the measurements are for the bottom). I had no problem fitting the bag first and laptop second, but if you have something very rigid and exactly the same measurements of the bag it may not fit.

When empty, you can fold it (it has a rigid bottom, but the rest folds). And it feels very light.

Great value for the money.

Rate and Discover Movies