5.0 out of 5 stars LoHandbag
It is a very nice appearane. the interior is a light gold color easy to find items. It is quite large! From a distance it has the appearance of leather. It has excellent organization. Easy to carry on the shoulder! I would buy another handbag like this again though a sachtel type this is a hobo which is very nice. Very good value for the money!
Published on July 19, 2010 by Lynn McKelvey

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor purchase
In spite of all the bad reviews, I purchased this bag. It turned out to be exactly as described. The material began to show spots almost immediately and the cinched top makes it incredibly difficult to find anything quickly. It becomes a puddle wherever you set it down, again making it difficult to find things. I should have listened to the reviews and saved my money.
Published 20 months ago by Callahan

5.0 out of 5 stars LoHandbag, July 19, 2010
Lynn McKelvey (Lighthouse Point, FL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly satisfied, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
I wasn't too sure when I ordered this bag, but I recieved it last week and I love it! I have the navy blue and it is a wonderful tone that will easily match anything. It has many accessable pockets that are great for a neat-freak like me. Also, the inside is not so overwhelmingly large that you can't see anything inside when you open it up. Everything is clearly in sight and can be reached. I absolutely love this bag and would recommend it for anyone who wants a true hobo bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is happy (and that means I am, too)!, February 3, 2011
Banzaidog (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
I bought this bag as a gift for my wife. There is plenty of room in it for all of her stuff, and the numerous pockets and pouches keep it well organized.From my POV, the bag looks very soft and relaxed, without looking battered and cheap. The best thing, though, is that she's received numerous compliments on it. In fact,one of her more stylish friends wants one for herself.

FYI: I got a red one, and the color is really really RED. Very intense (and that's a good thing).

She's very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made, perfect gift!, July 1, 2010
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
This was purchased as a gift for my mom. When the bag arrived, I had a hard time wrapping it up because I wanted it for myself! Soft faux leather, great color, nice hardware and accents. Perfect bag for casual to dressy. Mom loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, big bag, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
I ordered this in yellow. The color is a LOT brighter on screen than it is in person... Definitely more of a mustard real life. However, I am actually very pleased with the color...I was concerned that it would be too bright originally. The quality of the bag is fantastic...expensive looking material, chunky hardware, no cheap smell, etc. I've gotten numerous compliments on it already. It is pretty large (and a lot slouchier than pictured) but this works great for me since I carry cameras and other things around. My only (small) complaint is that the opening is a little tight, making it hard to pull large things in and out. But overall I'm very happy with this. It goes with everything, casual or dressy, and the color is perfect for any fall outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Purse, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
Its going to take some time to get used to. I read the product dimensions and realized it was a pretty big bag, and it really is BIG. I am going to have to hunt around the house to put stuff in it lol. The qaulity seems very good, it doesnt smell, feel or look cheap. The opening has a 'belt' like closure around it which seems helpful if you dont zip it up all the time so stuff wont fall out. You can also unclip it if its closed to tight for your liking. I ordered the pearl white and its a gorgeous color for a purse. The inside fabric isnt exaactly desirable but I'm the only one who is going to be seeing it so its fine. The shipping was fabulous, it arrived on time and the box wasnt damaged. It came wrapped in a thin plastic wrapping with some tissue paper.. I am very impressed and definitley recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and classy, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
I am so glad I purchased this bag. I was really worried because I had ordered a different bag, (from a different seller) and had to return it because it just didn't meet my expectations. This bag is not only made well, but looks just beautiful with just about anything. I would highly recommend this bag if you are thinking about getting one. As for anything negative about this bag? I can't imagine someone finding fault in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HoBo Bag, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
This bag is stylish, has an ample amount of space and the color is beautiful. It has several compartments on the inside, which would come in handy for keeping items separated in the purse. It fits just under the arm pit, so it isn't too long or too short and the decorative chain on the outside of the bag is a nice touch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor purchase, November 10, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty bag, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag
This is a really nice bag but not if you are looking for a white one. I have a white bag and use this for my brown, beige and grey outfits.

Large Slouchy Hobo Handbag (Black)
Out of stock