5 out of 5 stars

on September 4, 2012
My husband just gave me this bag for my b-day. (the red one) And it is BEAUTIFUL!, LARGE! (can hold a weekend worth of clothes if done right [plus your other things]) and has lots of dividers, and pockets to store things. I used it for a 4 day trip we took, and it was as heavy as a small suit case (lol) be careful to not overfill it b/c it will get heavy. The bag look is luxurious, and you can take it just about anywhere. LOVE IT!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 14, 2011
Verified Purchase
Bought this as a gift for my mother. I searched many stores for this purse but was unable to find it until I saw it on Amazon. Great quality liner, with quality seams/stitching. She has used it every day since Christmas and is still using it. It is not showing any signs of wear & tear yet which was totally unexpected for the price of the purse. Higher quality than I expected. The sides expand out for removing or placing a large wallet or other item easily. The silver plated accents are really pretty and not cheap looking at all which I feared. Very good size bag, not too large and if it's not full the bag still has a full look to it due to the slouchy look. Very good bag for the price!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again