4.0 out of 5 stars BIGGG GLASSES!!
These are some big glasses. I would not had ordered them if I knew they were going to be so large. I want some non prescription, clear lens, glasses. Why is that so hard to come by? How is a man supposed to disguise himself when on important adventures? If you are buying these fun they are great. If buying to use as a disguise....you will get laughed at!!1
Published 23 months ago by Joshlock

3.0 out of 5 stars uh...
well first of all, its not a toy LOL. and it was really nicely packaged. it looks weird when you put it on, its bigger than I expected. lastly, it came weeks before the estimated date.
Published on August 25, 2012 by yphan

4.0 out of 5 stars BIGGG GLASSES!!, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Large Square Clear Lens Black Frame Wayfarer Nerd Glasses 03 BuyinCoins (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars uh..., August 25, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool one, May 1, 2014
I like the new needy-smarty look this glass give. The size was perfect as well. The only thing i dont like is the strong reflection of the lens glass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 7, 2014
They where perfect I love how big the glasses are. I get compliments all the time. And they got here sooner than I thought

5.0 out of 5 stars Goofy but cute, February 1, 2014
Loved them their looked really cute on my little one :-) . I had them for a long time. good price and quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, December 27, 2013
I love it! It is kind of big but that is my style though! It came early which is a plus! I recommend this plus for a price like this? Buy it! It didn't break yet and hopefully not anytime soon! lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Nerd Glasses, December 22, 2013
I these are probably my most worn "nerd" glasses. I love how they look on me, and yes they are LARGE but that was the main reason I bought them. I've had them for about a year and the black material is starting to peel off, and I don't like how thin they are but they have not broken on me yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Specs!!, December 10, 2013
I love nerdy glasses. These are so cute and I get complents when I where these glasses. Works with all hair styles

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm...., November 5, 2013
They arrived on time so that was not a problem, the packaging is as always plastic but the glasses have jagged edges, bumps so they pulled my hair out a lot and they are sporty.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, January 6, 2013
i really like the frame it's the reason why i bought it,
very big, frame is a bit different from the square ones.
i had put a darker lens on the frame, really like it.

Rate and Discover Movies