Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 8, 2012
These are very solid mugs and quite durable. The double-walled design keeps the mug's contents cool or hot. The inside surface is one continuous piece with no seams, making hand-washing much easier. The bottom of the mug is solid (as opposed to glass in some tankards) and is raised off the table surface by a wide, generous lip that keeps the mug stable and removes the need for a coaster to protect against condensation.

A very nice design that I highly recommend.
on December 28, 2009
I got these this year for Christmas from my sister. They come well packed with each mug separately bagged inside of the packing material. The bags are nice enough that I plan on using them while the mugs are on the shelf to keep dust out of them.

The mugs themselves are very comfortable to hold. The double walled construction is really helping to keep my beer cold. The inside of the mug is one continuous piece of metal with nice curved sides. That may seam like a small detail but it does mean that cleaning the inside of the mugs is very easy as there are no tough corners that encourage build up of dried beer if you leave them by the sink over night. Like almost every other stainless steel product I own (from this and other companies) they are not dishwasher safe, the harsh temperatures and detergents in a dishwasher can damage the surface, but like I said earlier their a snap to clean by hand anyway.

I seriously think that the only disadvantage of these mugs is that I only have 4 of them right now and I've used all 4 every night since I've gotten them. There is a very high chance I'll be buying more when they become available. I have already pointed several of my homebrewing friends to this page so that they know where to get these when they get the chance.
on March 13, 2010
I bought this set last fall. They are wonderful mugs.

They are good quality stainless steel, heavy, sturdy and well balanced. The handle is comfortable to use, which was one of the reasons I purchased them as I have arthritis, and gripping things is sometimes difficult to do.

They are easy to clean and hold a generous 16 ounces of coffee, cocoa, or whatever your beverage of the moment is. They are double-walled so they will hold cold/heat in longer than a single walled cup.

I had expected a solid bottom for the cup as is true of most StainlessLux products. The center under the bottom of the mug is recessed, which surprised me a bit. This means that the longer outer edge of the bottom lip is what the cup rests on. My coasters are too small to be used under these cups as the bottom is flared out beyond the dimensions of the body of the cup itself. As I want to protect my furniture from possible drips or scratches, I am using a silicone pad under the cup until I can find some bigger coasters.

Other than that small problem, I am very pleased with these mugs/cups, and will certainly buy more as soon as they are available.

StainlessLux -- this is a good mug with an attractive design in quality stainless steel. Let's see more of these for sale here soon!
on April 19, 2010
These are great drinking vessels. Dual wall keeps the drink cold while still allowing the outside to be held comfortably. Recessed and wide base does not need a coaster. Excellent packaging and overall great set.
on January 30, 2012
They are great mugs and I use them daily for coffee and drinks easy to clean and the price was fair. Keeps coffee hot for longer and even if you grab outside of the mug it's cool to the touch because it's double walled. Handle is comfortable and the base is large and mug stays put while driving.
on August 25, 2011
It's not often in the online market that you find something that truly manages to impress when all is said and done. Far too often the picture and description couldn't be further from the truth and you're left with nothing but disappointment and a lackluster product to show for it - that is NOT the case here.

These mugs are tastefully packaged, solidly built, beautifully crafted, and absurdly affordable despite all that. These are mugs that will give you years of enjoyment. The only complaint I could have is that they seem to always be out of stock (something mentioned in several other reviews I noticed - no doubt because people are realizing what a great deal it is). I wish they had more than 5 stars for products like this.
on December 13, 2011
I bought these mugs for the groomsmen in my wedding. They came in individual sacks with care instructions which was nice. I can't remember now if engraving at time of purchase was an option, but if it is I suggest you do it. I got these engraved at a mall store and it was OK, but expensive. The guys really loved their gifts and used them during the reception. It was nice not having to worry about them breaking a glass mug. Definitely a great gift.
on August 21, 2010
We bought these mugs as gifts for the groomsmen in our wedding and had them engraved locally with their initials. There were only three groomsmen, so the groom got one as well. The whole wedding night the boys were using their mugs and feeling pretty cool! They were a big hit! The mugs were cheaper than the mugs at the engraver and felt heavier duty. I would definitely recommend them!
on August 7, 2012
I kept two and gave two as gifts. They are highly polished and very handsome. Two cup (16 oz) capacity in each one. Also, each one has a little draw string bag to keep the cup clean & shiny.

I think they are dual walled, but I wouldn't put anything boiling hot in them because the outer wall could get hot. I haven't tried anything but cold beverages in these mugs.
on October 23, 2013
Two of the mugs can with loose handles but I was able to fix them since my family is in the jewelry business, if not i would have returned them for replacements. Besides that they were great quality and came fast, I ordered 8 of them to give to my groomsmen after we engraved them