Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 15, 2013
Although the material is sturdy enough,the fasteners on the very cheap leather handles make this bag not much better than a "re-usable grocery store bag.I wasn't looking for a fashion statement for under 20 dollars,but I was too embarassed to even give it as a gift.Fortunately Amazon's return policy is great-it went back!
Just a note,I bought a Dakine from Amazon at the same time,and for a few dollars moer,I am very impressd.Off to Jamaica with a very fashionable beach tote/purse(it's in between sizes).Soooo much better.
on May 26, 2013
I thought I would like this bag and that it was a good deal for the price, but it's cheap, thin, and looks it. The fabric had fold marks in it when it arrived and it looked like it would not withstand carrying any weight. I have already returned it, and I didn't get a refund for the shipping, so I actually lost money on this. Pretty disappointing.
on April 27, 2013
I purchased this as a gift, so I can't speak about it's long-term durability. Appearance wise, however, this bag looks great. I like the natural appearance of it, and the green stripe along the bottom is true to color. It's a very pretty big with a good amount of room. I could see it working as a good beach bag.
on February 25, 2015
This tote has been one of the best things I have ever bought . I bought this tote for vacation and it was absolutely perfect . Big enough to fit your towel and all your beach essentials . The two tone makes it look real nice . I would get another one in a different color
on April 11, 2014
The strap broke less than a week after I bought this bag. It is a piece of junk, and I was so disappointed.
on July 24, 2013
One handle broke after two weeks use, not worth the money I paid for it! Disappointed to say the least
on February 24, 2013
Excellent bag for the price! Recently used for a beach vacation...held up perfectly when used to carry a daily heavy load of sunblock, books, towels, and other beach/pool gear.
on November 21, 2012
It was great for my trip to Costa Rica!
I bought it for my use, however everyone wanted to throw their belongings as well and it held up!
Great for getaways and trips.
on January 31, 2013
this bag is smaller than it looks and is very stiff. it is ok, but i have better ones already
on September 14, 2015
I used the bag for the first time this weekend, over two months after purchasing it, and the handles broke on the first use! It is worthless!

See 1 answered question