Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Large Zipper Tote Handbag (Desert Orange)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 9, 2010
Love the look and feel of this tote. It is wonderful for traveling because it holds all the things that need to be taken on a trip.
on November 28, 2011
I needed a bag to carry my personals, plus my laptop and my iPad that wasn't bulky and didn't weigh too much. This bag suits me. Another thing I love is that the lining is NOT black; therefore, when I need something, I can find it with a minimal time spent digging because I can't see the bottom of my purse.
on February 23, 2013
I was in search of a hobo that looks trendy and fills its purpose. I purchased this bag in desert orange last year(march 2012)and the color is very true to the picture. The inside is roomy, and was more bag than I needed at the time(things kept moving around and were hard to locate). I love the sturdiness of the bag(great craftsmanship) but was disappointed with the handles being too stiff. I thought with wear they would become more flexible, they have not. It is like having rings on the shoulders. Personally, I like more compartments, and this bag has two zippered inside and a zippered on the back, two small and a larger pocket inside....maybe I will grow into this one....but it is a great bag...just not for me.
on February 24, 2013
Material was cheap, and it began to unravel, just really didn't care for this bag a lot, wouldn't purchase this again.