5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat. Great fit and very soft and comfortable.
Published on November 28, 2011 by Tammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat, but....
Published on December 19, 2011 by Kristin P.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat. Great fit and very soft and comfortable., November 28, 2011
Tammy (Columbia, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Larry Levine Women's Classic Wool Coat (Apparel)
I love this coat. I thought it would be too big when I got the package but it was not. It is true to size. I got the same size I wear in jeans and dresses and the coat fit perfectly yet roomy enough to wear over sweaters without looking too big. It is very soft but still tailored enough to look great. Some coats are soft but flimsy looking. This one is not like that. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, stylish coat!, November 12, 2011
This is a beautiful, stylish coat --- I've received several compliments on how nicely fitted it looks while being worn! Perfect for in-between fall and winter --- will work for winter as well with the addition of a hat and scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coat, January 4, 2012
Amazon Customer (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Larry Levine Women's Classic Wool Coat (Apparel)
This coat is a great length and very flattering on. I bought a size 10 which may just have an inch or two of room in it extra, but is nice because it's also not binding. I'm 5'6" and weigh 150lbs. It's not overly 'fuzzy' so if I do get animal hair on it (I have a small zoo) it comes off easily with a lint-roller. Great coat for the price, I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, December 2, 2011
Lauren (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Larry Levine Women's Classic Wool Coat (Apparel)
I just got this coat and I am in love. I'm a busty woman with a small waist (difference of 10 inches!) and this coat fit both and flattered my figure. I adore it. It's warm and the color is lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat, but...., December 19, 2011
This review is from: Larry Levine Women's Classic Wool Coat (Apparel)
I loved this coat when I got it 6 days ago. Fits perfectly,but now the one side of the belt in the back is totally coming out of the jacket. I only wore it 3 times and have been sooooo careful with it. Now I am going to have to sew it!! The belt on the right is totally out of the seem leaving a BIG hole where the belt should be, NOT HAPPY at all. Its not like I'm a big girl and this was a little coat that ripped because there was no give, there was plenty of room. I am 5'2, 125 and bought a size 8! Nothing is made well anymore,whether its cheap or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat, December 8, 2011
Wife is very happy with purchase.She said the coat was perfect,very rich looking. Sizing is right on. She loves her new purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, December 3, 2011
It's everything that I had hoped it would be. I have been on the hunt for the perfect coat for two years after borrowing one from a friend of mine--nothing compared to hers. I was so set on finding one with a specific list of qualities--and this one caught my eye. It's warm, comfortable, and very stylish! The only downside to it was that it was a little longer than I had hoped, but I'm going to go ahead and say that's because I'm only 5'3. My fault, not the coats. I'll probably need to have it shortened slightly and taken in at the waist a little. All of those things are because of my body type though--not to worry! You probably wont have the same issue if you buy it. I really really love this coat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very feminine coat, October 15, 2012
This coat fits very well and is very feminine. Can be worn for any occasion. Seems to attract lint easily, but came off with the use of a lint roller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, November 28, 2011
I was afraid the sleeves would be longer on me because I'm petite but I was so happy with the fit and the quality of this coat. It's a classic look and I'm sure I'll love for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, November 29, 2011
The coat arrived immediately. Looks and feels great. Although I haven't worn it yet, it will suit the Idaho weather perfectly. All told, great coat.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›