Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Las Vegas: Season 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on July 26, 2007
if you liked seasons one through three then you will like season four the whole season was awesome and all the witty candor,action and everything else you have come to like from this show remains intact.
i give this season 5 out of five stars
on September 25, 2007
I love Las Vegas! I like the writing, the acting, the characters, the back stories...it all meshes together for a great show. The show is action packed and easy to watch over and over again. Without giving away any spoilers, I thought the finale was great! I can't wait to see how all of the plots end up. I wonder how it's going to be without a couple of the main characters, but I'm sure the rest of the cast can pull it off. Definitely worth a chance if you haven't seen the show yet. If you have....get ready, it's a wild ride, all the way to the end!
on September 11, 2007
I've watched Las Vegas since the show premiered in 2003 and it just keeps getting better and better for me. This show has it all. Glitz, glamour, an extremely gorgeous cast, and a great mix of danger, intrigue, and fun. Josh Duhamel, James Caan, and Vanessa Marcil shine in this sleek and sexy drama.

The fourth season of Vegas took on a slightly different vibe than the previous seasons. It centered around the emotion of the characters in greater fashion than any of the previous seasons. The love triangle of Mary, Danny, and Delinda remained forefront. Friendships were challenged as Mary struggled to deal with the secrets her friends had kept from her. Meanwhile, Ed's CIA past came back to haunt him when his old enemies kidnapped Delinda. This story is featured in an action packed two hour 'movie' type episode titled "Delinda's Box." Ed and Danny fight to get Delinda back while she ends up buried alive in quite a thriller.

Other season highlights include a never before done Christmas Episode and the annual fan favorite Crossing Jordan/Las Vegas crossover that once again brings Jordan and Woody to Vegas on a crime solving/romantic mission.

The best part of the season are the last three episodes. They really kick off the drama leading up to Vegas's best season finale "Heroes." We find out Casey Manning, Sam's ex-husband dies and leaves her control of his fortune and the entire Montecito casino. Unfortunately for Sam, Casey has leveraged the casino, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes. If they don't come up with the money, the casino is going on the auction block.

Sam and Ed team up to try and raise money to buy the casino, but their plans are interrupted when one of Sam's high rollers Vince Peterson (played by Desperate Housewives Richard Burgi), viciously kidnaps Sam and manages to fly away with her. Richard Burgi does an incredible job as the evil Vince and Vanessa Marcil does some of her best work portraying Sam's horror and anguish as a victim and as a fighter.

The last three episodes also bring to the forefront Mary's story of childhood molestation. In season one we found out that Mary's father had abused her as a child and she's been estranged from him ever since. Her past comes walking back into her life in the form of her two little sisters. The little girls have been harmed by their father and their mother begs Mary to testify in court against him. Mary reluctantly agrees and when her father is acquitted, Mary breaks down and goes after him with a gun.

Meanwhile, Delinda finds out she's pregnant with Danny's child but keeps missing her chance to tell him her news. An old war buddy of Danny's has arrived at the casino wanting Danny to save him from going back to war. Between Mary's crisis and this new crisis Danny doesn't have a lot of time for Delinda.

Season four comes to a head in the last 5 minutes of the season finale when Vince fly's off with a kidnapped Sam as Mike is running after her literally on the airport tarmac. Mary becomes unhinged and shoots her father just as Danny and Ed also arrive firing their guns. Then in the very last moment, Danny's unhinged war buddy commits suicide by blowing up his room in the casino with Delinda inside.

This is the biggest cliffhanger I've ever seen any series do. Season Five will be a great ride. I highly recommend this DVD set to anyone who loves high action entertainment.
on May 2, 2014
I had to feed her hunger for the rest of the series and it was great for her to sit down on her airplane trip and get lost in the escapades of the Las Vegas cast. This is about the time in the series when they are making tweaks to the cast so it was fun for her to watch the plot development. Product was delivered quickly and in perfect condition.
on May 22, 2013
This is a Las Vegas, a look behind the scenes at what might be the people and the business. You begin to understand the business side of Vagas and too soon it's over. I missed this when it ran on TV the first time and got a chance to view some episodes on cable; that's why I got this to fill in the voids.

I enjoyed it and have no regrets.
on July 19, 2008
Las Vegas has always been a TV show that did the thing it was meant to do, and thats entertain me.

Sure it is a little bit shorter than the other seasons but even still is definitely worth it if you enjoyed the previous seasons.
There are some good episodes like when Sam finds a dead stripper in one of her clients rooms or the Xmas episode where Danny's car gets stolen, then destroyed.

Las Vegas is a enjoyable experience with plenty of laughs to be had, no question a keeper.
on June 15, 2013
I purchassed All Five Seasons of Las Vagas. My family and I enjoyed watching the Television series of Las Vagas so much that we purchassed all five seasons, we a enjoying the Video's even better as we do not have to watch sales ad's, and we do not have to wait a weeks to see what happens next. I / we highly recommend this series.
on January 10, 2013
I love Las Vegas the series. IN some ways it was campy and it definitely was pre-recession of 2008 in terms of being over the top but it does evoke that time perfectly. I think foremost though this is about the character development which was exceptional. Definitely recommend. Season 4 is a great season in the show.
on August 29, 2013
Crime in Las Vegas solved by Danny McCoy. Cast works together so smoothly. Ordered first season and fifth seasons ahead of 2,3, 4. Now, need producers to bring back at least long enough to put a correct finish to the show.
on December 26, 2012
I enjoyed Season 4, but it was bittersweet, being it's the last season you will see both John and Lisa, so enjoy it. I found the series on a site where I could watch most of it, without buying it, but there were holes in the story line (since not all episodes were available), or it was slow loading.

I wish it was available for digital down load.