Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burlesque Boutique Laser Cut Metal Venetian Mask Black with Clear Rhinestone
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 7, 2015
I wore this mask for 7 hours with no discomfort and got a ton of compliments. Just below where I tied the ribbon in back, there was a hair barrette that kept the ribbon from the ribbon from sliding down the back of my head. I think this was very helpful in keeping it in place.

I looked at all of the shapes that these metal masks come in and determined this was the best one for my particular face - though I think that may differ for others. There are several options available here. You will have to bend the mask to fit your face. Do this a little at a time to keep from dislodging the stones or fatiguing the metal. Bend, fit, bend a little more, fit, etc.
review image
on October 22, 2015
This is much denser than I was expecting. I though it would be something light and somewhat see-through given all the gaps and intricate detail, however it was thicker and covered more of my face than I thought it would. The metal is mold-able, so you can adjust it to your face shape, which is nice, but be careful of the small bits - specially those dangling down and two of them snapped off right out of the package given the frailty of the metal. In the end it won't work for my costume, however it is still very nice looking and I plan to keep it for future use.
on February 4, 2013
The masks are Venetian style masks made in China. The quality of the metal is poor and the glue to secure the crooked rhinestones is visible. You cant bend this mask to your face, because it begins to crack. It was not worth the money.
on December 20, 2013
Unique laser cut design gives it a bit of sophistication.
She was the only one at three parties that had anything
like it. It molds nicely to your face--can bend easily, so
be careful with it---but, it is not too hot to wear and does
not bother a person with contacts. She interchanged
other accessories to make it different costumes. It is
that flexible of a look.
on March 29, 2013
I purchased this for a father daughter Masquerade dance. This mask is beautifully made and was a huge hit with my 11-year-old daughter. Shipping was very fast and the seller was very helpful in responding to my request for speedy delivery. Thanks again for a superb product & transaction.
on November 27, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Halloween. In the picture it looks so delicate. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is so beautiful and was sturdy enough that it lasted all night without bending. My daughter was thrilled with it and wants to purchase more of them for Mardi Gras.
on May 27, 2015
Beautiful mask, this particular one is not a dramatic as some others. The purple gems were very hard to see and my mom ended up adding more bling to hers to make it pop more. But beautiful fit and very comfortable. She had some issues with her eyelashes touching the eye holes. But well made and good quality.
on December 13, 2013
This mask bends nicely to your face so its comfortable, the metal is actually very light, the detailing is great, the smooth edges and finish are pretty and the white (not blue) rhinestones add such a simple flashy touch. Great design and fast shipping
on July 1, 2014
I love this mask! I wore it to the Summer Solstice festival and received tons of compliments. Because it's metal and therefore bendable, it fits my face perfectly (after a little adjustment) and is really comfortable to wear, even for extended periods. Not to mention it's gorgeous!
on March 14, 2016
This mask was perfect for the masquerade I attended two weeks ago. It fit well, and with a couple of good hair clips to support the tie in the back, I never had to worry about it slipping off. The materials are excellent: delicate but sturdy.