5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" for every tax season!, June 11, 2009
This review is from: JK Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2009: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line (Paperback)
J. K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2009: Of all the tax books that are out there to help tax preparers and small businesses, without a doubt, THIS IS THE ONE! I feel it is very comprehensive and wonderful, with both thorough explanations of various complicated rulings. and the number of forms that are provided. I have bought this book every year for a long time and every year, I find it to be just great in helping me keep up with all the wonderful forms our Government dreams up for us! The explanations are very understandable and of great help to me. I will always buy one of these because they are the best there is to help in doing yours or someone else's taxes!

4.0 out of 5 stars JK Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2009, December 17, 2008
I run a small accounting firm and I fine this book vary good for my clients.

Used & New from: $0.01