4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and cute but small
Published on April 28, 2012 by McClendon

1.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE !
ok it a little bit over my budget I think you should finance this bag, if you really considering it
Published on November 9, 2012 by Hamad

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and cute but small, April 28, 2012
McClendon (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This bag is very well made, nice stitching and good heavy fabric. I wasn't sure based on the measurements if this bag would hold a folder or binder, it won't. It's small. I bought this for my 4 year old to use over the summer and hopefully in the fall for Kinder, but it won't work for Kinder since it won't hold a binder. I ended up keeping it but giving it to my two year old who it is perfect for. This will fit a small/medium size lunch box and a toy or two plus a sweater or light jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Bag I Love, May 31, 2012
We went to this bag just before my son turned two and we love it. He love carring his own bag and even cried the first time we had to take it off. The bottom is just right for 4 diapers and a flat box of wipes. The side pockit fits most of his sippy cups. The inside is big enough to hold an outfit, shoes and a few toys and a snack pack, we've even put his lunch bag in it minus the other items except clothes. There is a small pencil holder on the inside that we put a bib, passy, fork, spoon and tylenol in. The front pockit I use for my keys and small wallet. I loved it so much I bought one for my friends son that is just turning one because shes tried of not being able to find what she needs in his diaper bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, December 5, 2012
ELee "ELee" (Bristow, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I usually don't review items i buy here but this little bag is worth it! Its very well made and not your usual kiddie bag, this can take a beating and would still look nice. Well-made, well-padded, comes with a nice chest strap and best of all my tiny toddler looks comfy and happy carrying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice purchase, November 20, 2012
my daughter liked it a lot, though it was a bit smaller than we expected. The quality of it is very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE !, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Lassig 4Kids Mini Backpack, Crocodile (Baby Product)

Lassig 4Kids Mini Backpack, Crocodile