Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage  McCartney Shop Now Retro Toys Deal
Customer Discussions > The Last of Us - PlayStation 3 forum

The Last of Us $47.99 w/Free Shipping 11/2/12 - 11/04/12

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 2:47:38 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Sale at again $12 off all Pre-orders $49.99 & Up

Enter Promo Code: EMCJJNH48 at checkout!!!! Exp 11/04/12

Enjoy, in case anyone missed anything the other 4 or 5 times Newegg had this! ;)~

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 2:02:29 PM PST
R. Morrow says:
I'm not seeing much reason to pre-order from Amazon anymore now that they don't offer the cash discounts/future cash credits and instead offer lame stories, screensaver and wallpapers...or even the lame amazon video credit. BRING BACK THE CASH CREDITS!

The ONLY thing that keeps me coming back to Amazon is the free release day shipping (with prime). Does newegg do pretty good about getting the games to people on release day? Do they charge extra for shipping? If they have free shipping and get it there release day I'll start using them from now on.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 8:58:30 PM PST
Waldo says:
Here is the latest Trailer for The Last of Us.

Releases: May 7, 2013

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 3:52:52 PM PDT
Waldo says:
Just in case anyone wants to use this, I got this from email today:

For its newsletter subscribers only, newegg offers preorders of The Last of Us for PlayStation 3 (pictured) for $59.99. Coupon code "EMCXSXL248" cuts it to $49.99. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $10. It's due for release on June 14. Deal ends April 15.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Last of Us - PlayStation 3
The Last of Us - PlayStation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (3,257)