Boston Legal 1 Season 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Smoke Signals Alan Shore tackles a big tobacco company and discovers that the defense attorney is an old flame, and Denny Crane's frustrating lack of performance issues are getting him down.
2. Guardians and Gatekeepers Alan Shore sues a major pharmaceutical company for deceptive advertising after Denny Crane's unintended misuse of an arsenal of prescription drugs almost kills him.
3. Dances with Wolves Denny Crane is arrested yet again, this time for carrying a concealed weapon with which he shot a man who was trying to mug him and Jerry Espenson, and Alan Shore tries to help a sex surrogate - with whom he shares a past - gain joint custody of her daughter.
4. True Love Alan Shore is called upon by ex-flame Phoebe Prentice to prove her husband's innocence in the murder of a nurse. But deep down, Alan's unrequited love for Phoebe makes him hope that her husband is guilty so that they can rekindle their relationship.
5. The Bad Seed Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt take on the armed forces when a man's brother dies in a local military hospital due to malpractice. But a friendly wager Denny Crane makes with Alan regarding the outcome of the case could cost Alan his job. Meanwhile, Jerry Espenson's sister, Joy - whose son was conceived through an anonymous donor - - asks him to get a ruling which would allow her to find out who the father is to determine if her son and his girlfriend are related.
6. Happy Trails Alan Shore and Denny Crane take a breather from the office and saddle up at a Dude Ranch in Utah. But the two city slickers soon find themselves at odds with their fellow horse enthusiasts and may need to call on the always irritating attorney Melvin Palmer - who also happens to be at the ranch. Meanwhile, Shirley Schmidt defends the murderous Catherine Piper when she unintentionally blows up her doctor after setting his office on fire for prescribing medication that almost killed her.
7. Mad Cows Alan Shore and Denny Crane sue the government when cattle rancher Carol Hober - who, Crane believes, is the spitting image of actress Valerie Bertinelli -- accuses the USDA of not allowing her to test all of her cows for Mad Cow Disease, an affliction that's close to Denny's heart. But Denny continually irritates Carol when he tries to make her confess that she really is Valerie Bertinelli. Meanwhile, Jerry Espenson is up for partner at the firm, but his quirky social inadequacies could lead to his downfall with the firm's panel, which includes Paul Lewiston.
8. Roe Jerry Espenson insists on defending himself in court when he's accused of aggravated assault after a run-in with a bully. Meanwhile, Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt try to help an underaged pregnant girl obtain a judicial by-pass for an abortion.
9. Kill, Baby, Kill! Denny Crane and Carl Sack head to Virginia to defend a corrections officer on murder charges for shooting a death row inmate out of mercy when the execution, via lethal injection, went awry. Meanwhile, Alan Shore tries to heat things up with Shirley Schmidt while they work together to help Martha Headly, who claims she was fired for voting for John McCain for President.
10. Thanksgiving Shirley Schmidt's intimate Thanksgiving get-together with Carl Sack turns into a dysfunctional family affair when she invites Alan Shore, Denny Crane, Jerry Espenson and Katie Lloyd -- as well as emotionally unstable law partner Edwin Poole and his six-year-old foster son, who tried to mug her -- to join them in the feast.
11. Juiced After Denny Crane learns some disturbing news about the progression of his Alzheimer's disease and that an experimental drug which could slow his deterioration is available but not FDA approved, Alan Shore tries to convince the Massachusetts Supreme Court to let his best friend have access to it.
12. Made in China "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane have access to a non-FDA approved drug that could slow down his rapidly progressing Alzheimer's. Meanwhile, Shirley Schmidt and Carl Sack plan their wedding, and Denny poses an important question to Alan. Download part 1 now!
13. Last Call "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane have access to a non-FDA approved drug that could slow down his rapidly progressing Alzheimer's. Meanwhile, Shirley Schmidt and Carl Sack plan their wedding, and Denny poses an important question to Alan. Download part 2 now!
|Genres||Drama, Mystery, Comedy|
|Supporting actors||Christian Clemenson, Tara Summers, Candice Bergen, William Shatner, Rene Auberjonois, Roma Maffia, Ming Lo, Jack Shearer, John Posey, Raymond Ma, Vito D'Ambrosio, Jim Turner, Marianne Muellerleile, Chris McGarry, Michael Holden, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Stu Levin, Roz Witt|
|Executive Producer||Robert Breech|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It just seems like they ran out of ideas for the last season The series should have ended after the four seasons that was great
Aaron Sorkin is an idiot for canceling the show! This would have been huge with the current politics and the latest Supreme Court rulings! Read morePublished 2 days ago by ThaReaper2b
Bought the entire series and love watching them during our "Movie Night' with a friend. They are classic !Published 12 days ago by Linda Fay
WM Shatner and James Spader are incredible. This series is awesome. I cannot believe it didn't last longer. Funny and dramatic.Published 17 days ago by Elizabeth Stingo
This season is so wonderful. My father and can't understand why they cancelled this show. I guess Shatner just hits to close to the hard issues.Published 23 days ago by Alan Duncna
A Boston law firm staffed by true eccentrics, headed by William (Mad Cow) Shatner who delightfully proves he can act, after all. Read morePublished 26 days ago by William A. Howes
I love James Spader in this show, he's a cocky lawyer but always makes a good argument and does what is right?Published 1 month ago by Ashli Neese