Franklin & Bash 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Strange Brew Peter and Jared go to great lengths to sign a beverage company executive (guest star Kevin Nealon) as their next client, which could result in a big promotion for the duo. But a night on the town puts that possibility in jeopardy. Meanwhile Peter is tongue-tied over a beautiful police officer (guest star Kat Foster).
2. Viper Jared and Peter try their first manslaughter case when they defend a wannabe crime fighter (Sean Astin) accused of chasing down a man who later died. Meanwhile, Peter's mom (Jane Seymour) arrives with some news that results in a change of living arrangements for her son. And Pindar seeks Carmen's help in battling his phobias.
3. Jango and Rossi Peter and Jared run into the B-list version of themselves (Seth Green and Eric Mabius) while defending one of Infeld's ex-wives (Cybill Shephard), who has been accused of kidnapping a client's dog. Meanwhile, Karp is left to work with Pindar on a robbery case, but Pindar's quirks threaten to derail the partnership.
4. For Those About to Rock Jared is ordered to serve as a small claims court judge for an outstanding contempt of court citation. When he makes a regrettable ruling that disturbs the local rock-'n'-roll community, he once again finds himself going head to head against his father (Beau Bridges) in the courtroom. Infeld defends his spiritual advisor and life coach (Peter Weller), who was recently exposed as a fraud.
5. L'Affaire du Coeur A high-profile judge (Don McManus) asks Peter and Jared to defend him after he is arrested for having an affair with a lawyer while presiding over her cases. Sexual tension builds between Peter and Janie (Claire Coffee). And Karp defends a college friend (Tuc Watkins) who needs to prove that he is gay in order to keep a championship softball trophy.
6. Voir Dire Peter and Jared are working on a case in which a former chop-shop worker (Brian Howe) is accused of a pre-meditated attack. As they start selecting jurors for the case, the duo begin to receive a lot of unsolicited advice. Infeld-Daniels' summer associate program partners a young law student (Danielle Panabaker) with lawyers at the firm.
7. Summer Girls Peter and Jared ask Hanna to help them handle the court martial of two Navy sailors (Kayla Ewell and Gabrielle Dennis) accused of assaulting fellow personnel, but Hanna has ulterior motives for coming to their aid. To make matters worse, the sailors' commanding officer (Joanna Cassidy) has little confidence in their defense team. Elsewhere, Pindar arbitrates a dispute between the co-owners of a virtual business. And Karp finds himself walking a human-resources tightrope over a previous encounter with one of the firm's summer associates (Tiffany Dupont).
8. Last Dance Peter and Jared help a widow (Anne Ramsay) retain the body of her esteemed late husband from being awkwardly immortalized as a dancer in a human body exhibit. When a stalker begins harassing Stanton Infeld, Karp thinks it may be an old client just released from prison and out for revenge. Hanna runs into an old college friend (Boris Kodjoe) and sparks an old romance.
9. Waiting on a Friend Peter and Jared must clear their name when a former client (Shiri Appleby) is arrested for skipping trial, only to accuse her two lawyers of paying her to disappear. While under investigation, the scene flashes back to how the dynamic legal duo of Franklin and Bash (along with Pindar and Carmen) came to be.
10. 6:50 to SLC When Jared's father, Leonard Franklin (Beau Bridges) attempts to buy the firm from Stanton Infeld, Peter and Jared fight to save it. Peter also comes to the rescue of an old high school friend (Chris Klein) who is running for governor and wants to drop out of the race due to a scandal.
Franklin & Bash, Season 2 Featurette Go behind the scenes with Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Peter Bash), Breckin Meyer (Jared Franklin) and the entire cast of TNT's Franklin & Bash for a humorous look at what to expect in season two. How will the two stay true to their unconventional legal antics and devil-may-care attitudes once they become full equity partners at the corporate, button-down firm Infeld-Daniels? Get the inside scoop, and don't miss the season two premiere of Franklin & Bash Tuesday, June 5th at 10pm on TNT
|Starring||Breckin Meyer, Mark-Paul Gosselar|
|Supporting actors||Reed Diamond, Dana Davis, Garcelle Beauvais, Kumail Nanjiani, Malcolm McDowell, Anne Ramsay, Judith Scott, Mark Rolston, Boris Kodjoe, Todd Stashwick, Meagen Fay, Robert Wuhl, Andrea Gabriel, David Bickford, Erich Bergen, Kasey Wilson, Shawn Michael Patrick, Nate Bynum|
|Executive Producer||Jack Clements|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We have enjoyed this show last season. So I Ordered this season so our daughters could follow also. Great Show!Published 8 months ago by Mark Hall
We love this series, it was mysteriously erased from our DVR (which would have had CC). We looked to purchase on DVD (which would have had CC) but it was not available. Read morePublished 9 months ago by C. Marini
The show is hilarious and the streaming service from Amazon works flawlessly. We looked in brick and mortar to find it and lo and behold it was right there on AmazonPublished 9 months ago by Mcyoda
Instant video is neat, and the series is entertaining. The season follow on after 1 and hasn't lost its entertaining value.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
This show is so clever and funny, you really can't beat it. I hope for many more seasons Franklin and Bash!!!Published 14 months ago by adam krug