5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and full of surprises
One of the key surprises in this book is the fact that third-class passengers on the Titanic ate better than we do. A large color photograph on page 114 shows a water stained menu recovered from the body of a third-class passenger.
It says that the third-class breakfast on the morning of April 12, 1912 was oatmeal porridge and milk, smoked herrings, jacket potatoes,...
Published on April 30, 2001 by petersonreviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A very hyped up book, but cool anyway
I got this book and was expecting to be wowed. I wasn't. It is a good book, and very interesting, but this will only appeal to two types of people: hardcore Titanic historians and gourmet food buffs.

I'm not really in either category, although I am interested in the Titanic. Other books give the information in a better way, and the food isn't anything I...
Published on September 22, 2009 by Elle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food sad story, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Last Dinner On the Titanic: Menus and Recipes from the Great Liner (Hardcover)
It was very interesting to see what the super rich wanted to eat. I really liked this book. It is fun to recreate the meals for a special dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, April 7, 2014
I bought this to duplicate some of the recipies that were served on the Titanic, but learned so much more about life on board. I now feel confident that, with some practice, my dinner party will be a complete success.

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes!, March 12, 2014
Very interesting read and you will want to use the recipes included in the book when entertaining guests, they will be impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collectable, February 14, 2014
Beautiful book with recipes and pictures all the way through. I highly recommend this book for anybody that likes Titanic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Dinner on the Titanic, December 9, 2013
Excellent book.....I used in a Research Class with middle school students.....we dined in class at the end of the Titanic unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyson's Books, December 3, 2013
A great read- I had a copy that someone borrowed and lost track of it. I can't recommend Tyson's Books highly enough - they were so helpful with an overseas delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting!!!, November 5, 2013
really interesting. nicely done and the recepies are very good!i tried most of them and although many of them are difficult the result is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wal!!!, October 2, 2013
This book looked brand new. I stood in shock that it was so great. I was more than pleased.
Highly recommended to anyone interested in the Titanic

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Dinner on the Titanic, June 8, 2013
Nice book - purchased it for reference for my high school class. Students did research on foods served to the different classes.
Rec'd book quickly and as promised

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanic, April 26, 2013
I purchased this book at a Titanic Show at the LA Musuem years ago
and loved it. I purchased this book for a friend who had seen my book
and wanted one also. We both love the book.

Last Dinner On the Titanic: Menus and Recipes from the Great Liner
Last Dinner On the Titanic: Menus and Recipes from the Great Liner by Rick Archbold (Hardcover - April 1, 1997)
Used & New from: $6.39