Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 23, 2014
I really enjoy watching the antics of these three men. They wander about the beautiful country side getting into trouble. It is a fun filled series that I like to watch just before retiring for the night. I find myself falling asleep with a gentle smile on my face.
on March 12, 2014
We love the British comedy and views of the countryside. These are our absolutely favorite shows and recommend them to everyone.
on February 15, 2013
I'm addicted! they are always great! I'm waiting for more episodes to be released. I have the previous years. Please hurry.
on January 3, 2013
May be I am a little home sick for England, but I find this show to be refreshing and funny. The main characters remind me of 3 school boys on holiday and looking for things to do. The situations are both silly and believable. The scenery is so typical of that part of England and the writing and acting are up to the usual high standard I have come to expect from these productions. This is the fourth set of Last of the Summer wine discs that I own, they all get watched over and over again. Half an hour to laugh before bed is a great tonic.
on May 3, 2013
These Brit-Coms are an acquired taste. Years ago, when I first saw them on PBS, I didn't care much about them. They are a drier, more subtle, humor than I was accustomed to. Over time, they grew on me, and I now can't get enough of them. I now buy as many episodes as I can find. This disc has some of the best. They take pace in a small English village full of mostly old-farts going through a second childhood. Picture Benny Hill, without the sex, and you get some idea of what they are like.
on August 20, 2012
My only regret is that I didn't find this show sooner. I have every DVD released for Region 1 & 2. A little over the top, but this show has that affect on viewers. Watch it once and you will be hooked. The actors are so talented and believable. Roy Clarke has created a state of mind where anyone can "go" and just kick back for a while. In this place, growing older is not a bad thing.Last of the Summer Wine - Series 23 & 24 [Region 2 UK DVD]
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
The cast of characters, their adventures, the acting, writing and setting all combine to make this quite possibly the best show on tv anywhere ever!
on March 21, 2012
I just love the simple humor of this show. I started watching this show on Public TV but I decided i wanted to be able to watch anytime. This show just grows on you and it just simply tricks my funny bone. I can watch these programs over and over again. It helps bring a smile to my face.
on July 6, 2014
This video is soooooo perfect. I love all these actors and writer. Even the cover of this video makes me smile big. I enjoy the reruns constantly. They put me in a good mood. I'm not kidding!!
on January 20, 2013
I ordered this as a surprise for my daughter who was away at university. She was thrilled since this is one of her favorite shows. Thank you for making this a great experience for both of us!