Sampler
Format: Audio CDChange

on March 24, 2000
Every piece on this album is strikingly original. In fact, I have purchased 4 other albums from the artists on this CD just to hear more of what they have to offer! Should appeal to lovers of world music, jazz and classical.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 12, 2001
This CD is a real classic among enthusiasts of Late 20th Century Music. It offers jazz, contemporary, and even minimalist genres of music. John Somebody started out as my favorite selection from this CD many years ago, as it makes a good example of spoken word turned into music. In addition, the Philip Glass selections make a wonderful introduction to his music. I could go on and on about all of the music on this Sampler, as all of it is excellent.
I highly recommend this CD to anyone who is either an enthusiast of late 20th century music or anyone who is curious. My disclaimer, however, comes in that this is not for someone who is not open to new things. Some of the music on this CD can be like an acquired taste. In the meantime, enjoy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again