Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Latecomers: Children of Parents over 35
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on November 18, 1999
This is a great summary of issues that a latecomer faces. It recognizes various types of latecomers, whether they're only children or the youngest member of a family (I fall in the latter category) and describes their different situations.
I sought out reading material about this issue, when I faced doing Eldercare in my mid-thirties when many of my friends were becoming parents. My biggest revelation from the book came when I realized that the probable reason for my lifelong death obsession came from the shear quantity of funerals I attended before the age of 16 (my grandparents alough long lived, were all dead by the time I was 11).
This is a book I think many potential "older parents" would benefit from reading.