Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

57%
43%

on October 4, 2010
This bag is gorgeous in person. It is a great size (especially for females) and the style is classic and simple. The leather was supple and buttery soft. My only issue with this bag is that the leather was thinner than expected. The inside is lined with linen but the entire bag is not leather, the divider between the two front pockets under the flap and the main compartment is the fabric lining. In addition, the leather scratches easily and seems quite thin. I ended up sending this messenger bag back because I wanted a bag that would last me for a few years and I think this one would not hold up well with daily use.
22 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2012
All is good except the left latch, had to use a Dremel tool to grind out enough room for the catch button to go through the latch.
on September 19, 2013
Fantastic bag -- great leather, very sturdy, plenty of pockets but not so many that you'll forgot where you put stuff, exactly the styling I was looking for. There's just one problem: this bag is not black as described. It's brown. Granted, it's a very dark brown, but still, it's not black. I carried it for a few months hoping I'd get past it, but it bothered me and I finally stopped using the bag. :(
on October 27, 2010
This is a great bag overall. It is well-made, sturdy enough for pretty heavy use. Several inner pockets/dividers for small items which is great. One of the clips sticks a bit and is a little tricky to get open in a hurry, but this only happens occasionally. Looks and works great aside from that. I'm very happy with it.
on November 16, 2012
Love this one, except the latches - they make impossible to open/close the bag in one try. Maybe later they will become more loose but for a moment this is the problem I have to deal with.
on June 18, 2014
Got this for hubby for fathers day. He said its the right size and works well but when you try to take something out the lining comes out with it. It would be better if it was stitched at the bottom as well as the top.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
The product is not as indicated by the seller and neither has the details showing the inner picture.
The leather is good quality, but the buckles were detached.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse