Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Latico Basics Two-Pocket Duffel
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$198.55 - $250.00

on November 18, 2011
This Amazon Warehouse Deal arrived with a broken zipper. Amazon suggested a return, but would not allow exchange because it was an Amazon Warehouse Deal and already discounted. I asked for a creative solution; I asked if I were to have the zipper repaired would Amazon cover the cost? Amazon said that it would depend on the cost of the repair. I got the zipper repair for $20, Amazon covered the cost, and I get to keep a really nice weekend duffle. Thanks Amazon!
on September 27, 2013
This is a really nice bag, good quality, soft leather and a nice size. But, I had to return it because I'm looking for something a little larger for weekend travel. Just couldn't see more than one sweater and a pair of boots fitting this bag for my travels.
on July 11, 2013
This was a gift for my husband for father's day. He was very happy with the duffel. It is sturdy and has several pockets and zipper compartments to pack items in. I would recommend this duffel to my friends.
on February 10, 2016
Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is greater than I expected. I purchased this for myself, but once I opened the package, I felt so bad, kind of guilty, that I didn't buy one for my sweetie too. I know he will love it and want one too. So, I intend to buy another as a gift for him. The price and quality is great. If it came in a lighter color, I'd buy two of them for myself. I'll definitely look into buying another from this company. Great weekend bag for traveling. I'm very pleased!
on May 17, 2012
Great Product, every description as advertised. Would buy again from provider. The Leather duffel is a great item for travel for a couple of overnight stays. Many areas for storage, very well built with a very durable leather and great looks.
on April 2, 2014
Wish it was a little nicer for the price. Looks like it may wear out really quickly in certain areas. Hopefully not. But feel it is more on the $45-85 range compared to other options.
on February 13, 2013
Lots of added pockets unlike most duffles. Lots of room for the perfect weekender. TSA friendly and fits in the overhead perfectly. Good buy great price. Looks awesome too!
on May 27, 2013
I haven't used it yet but so far I am very satisfied with what I bought. Hopefully the looks matches with its functionality.
on March 28, 2014
Ordered this bag for my trip to the Caribbean it worked out perfect, love all the extra pockets.
Great Carry-on.
on December 18, 2014
good quality, roomy, classy look.