Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Latico Heritage Cabin Duffel
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2014
This color looks nice. It has compartments inside that make easy to look organize stuff inside it.
The size is just right for a weekend's worth of clothes.

It feels nice, and I look forward to seeing it look better with age.
on April 28, 2014
Bag itself is room with office accessory holder. Lining is cheap & thin not sure if will hold up long term, time will tell on that. The hardware is good, zipper not really the good grade. I needed a bag for a weekend trip last weekend. It held up for that but, as I said time will tell.
on April 7, 2013
A beautiful bag. Bought it for a gift for my guy and he loves it. It's the perfect size for a week long vacation and is small enough to be a carry-on on the planes. The leather is really nice and there are great little compartments on the inside. Highly recommended.
on March 19, 2013
As soon we took this out of the box we heard a metal ping on our tile and noticed that one of the small round feet on the bottom of the bag fell off. Disappointing because my husband planned to use this bag for a trip on Thursday. The bags looks spacious and has lots of pockets inside however we are returning because for this price it should be in perfect condition
on June 22, 2013
I've now been through 3 of these bags and Amazon is not the easiest to deal with when the product is defective. So far the inside lining where the stiching is has all come apart and the strap has snapped twice, off course you can't replace the strap it must be a whole new bag. The style and size of the bag is great too bad that the quality is so poor.

Look somewhere else.
on January 15, 2012
Seriously fasting shipping ever! I pressed send and I nearly tripped on the package, maybe the distributor lives on my street?
This is a gorgeous duffel bag and it looks even better in person, it looks expensive but it is so reasonable.
on January 1, 2013
Good quality leather with several inside pockets. Outside pockets are only smallish ones on the sides. Utility would be improved with end pockets. Purchased as a gift (to replace a worn out leather duffle) and the recipient was pleased,
on October 21, 2012
Overall, this bag was a solid value, and I am very pleased with it. I found it to be pretty much as described. Only two very small issues that I might point out to prospective buyers. One, the leather in the picture has slightly more sheen than the example I received, which had more of a matte finish. Two, the leather is very soft, as noted in the product description, and the example shipped to me had very little "structure",and wanted to flop over. I had to stuff the bag full of laundry and leave it for some time to help it find its shape. Otherwise, this is a quality item with good hardware and and sewing throughout. The interior is especially well designed with many small organizers and pockets along the sides. This is a really useful bag for weekend travel! hope you enjoy yours as I have.
on January 18, 2014
I like the size, shape, and construction of this bag, and will keep it. For the price I wish the leather were thicker, had more character, and looked more deluxe—but it's adequate.
on March 20, 2012
i wanted a cool looking duffel bag that didn't make me look like i was in high school or on a junior varsity team. i looked up leather classic duffel bags and found this! so far so good- cute extra pouches inside and great color! it is pretty true to color in terms of the chestnut. ive only had one weekend with it, and so far it's stayed in tack. great price for a classy (not too fem or masculine) travel bag!