5.0 out of 5 stars Great briefcase
I bought it recently and I think it was a great deal. It is not too heavy and have a lot of compartments. The leather feels smooth and looks good quality.
A little point to be improved: there is no cushion at bottom of laptop compartment.
Published on August 14, 2010 by Leonardo

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality
This briefcase has a poor quality: thin leather, bad fabrics, nonresistant leather painting.
It had many scratches after a week of usage.
Width of the briefcase is too big, so take a careful look.
Published on June 4, 2011 by Expert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great briefcase, August 14, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase Handbag (Apparel)
It had many scratches after a week of usage.
Width of the briefcase is too big, so take a careful look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 30, 2009
Beautiful leather, great quality for the price. Great brown color. shipped on time. Husband was very happy with this gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice and Elegant, September 11, 2010
This briefcase is just perfect for me. It looks great and it is very functional. I am a student i needed a bag that can take few notebooks, laptop and one book. This bag does all of that. It is made from very strong lather and will last for long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The great and cool laptop breafcase you're looking for, August 30, 2012
EN
I am a very skeptic person, who believes much more in the negative rather than the positive reviews, so first of all I read those with low grade and then instead of buying two bags of Latico, I bought only one (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag , Cafe', One SizeLatico Men's Carriage Duffel Bag, Café) of the same color and quality of the skin, so if I had wrong with my choice, at least I would not have lost another EUR250.00 (tax in Italy EUR41.23 and shipping fees EUR30.77 included).

So, only after I received my first bag (which was exactly like it was described on www.amazon.com), I decided also to buy Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase.

My second choice was also perfect. I must confess that here in Italy (the land of the wonderful leather bags and shoes) after so many years that I bought a bag of Marlboro Classic, I could never find a bag for work that is quite proportional, but cool, made of soft leather and has a beautiful color (but not the same black o cognac colors like all briefcases do). Also I wanted it not too classic and it should cost no more than EUR250.00.

So, I tell you with all responsibility of the very demanding person: this bag is just what you are looking for if you need a young spirit laptop briefcase, incredible comfort and high quality bag. But even more: it's made ​​from really good leather, soft and beautiful. Unfortunatly, if you are afraid to get some scratches on it, you'd better take something vinyl-made, because the real leather is even more beautiful when it's little scratched.

IT
Io sono una persona scettica, che crede molto di piu' nelle recensioni negative invece che nelle positive, percio' prima di tutto ho letto quelle con il voto basso e quindi, invece di acquistare 2 borse di Latico, ho comprato solo una (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag, Cafe', One Size) di stesso colore e qualita' di pelle, cosi' se avessi sbagliato con la mia scelta, almeno non avrei perso altri EUR250.00 (tasse e le spese di spedizione incluse).

Dopo che ho ricevuto la mia prima borsa (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag, Cafe', One Size), che era perfettamente come l'hanno descritta sul sito www.amazon.com, ho deciso finalmente di acquistare anche Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase.

Anche questa volta ho fatto un'ottima scelta. Devo confessare, che qui in Italia (la terra delle meravigliose borse e scarpe di pelle) dopo tanti anni che ho comprato una borsa di Marlboro Classic, non sono riuscito mai trovare una borsa per lavoro che sia abbastanza proporzionale, fatta di pelle morbida e di bel colore, non troppo classica e che costasse non piu' di EUR250.00 (proprio come la mia vecchia borsa di Marlboro Classic).

Quindi, vi dico con tutta la responsabilita' di una persona molto esigente: la borsa Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase e' proprio quello che cercate, se, comunque, vi serve una borsa di carattere giovane, di comodita' incredibile e di alta qualita'. In piu': una borsa fatta di pelle vera, morbida e bella, quindi, se avete paura che si graffi, prendete qalcosa di vinyl, perche' la pelle vera e ancora piu' bella quando e' un puo' graffiata.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Bag!, June 22, 2012
Thsi is a nice professional looking product, bigger than it looked on line. It gets quite a few compliments. The "black" I ordered is actually a very very dark brown. The leather is quality, but soft so not sure on how long it will wear? The strap/snap/magnet closure for the flap is not ideal - but seems to be common for this category of product. There is a lot of room and multiple dividers make categorization easy. A drawback is that there are few smaller pockets for chargers/adapters, etc. Decent shoulder strap. Easily holds a laptop. Good value for the $$$. I did have one of the rivets holding the handle pop off. I will probably repair it versus returning it. Previously - I used a messinger-type bag as a briefcase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, October 5, 2011
This review is from: Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase Handbag (Apparel)
This is a very nice messenger bag, and I use mine daily. I like leather products , and can say that this is of excellent quality, price notwithstanding. The bag is roomy, well made and stylish with heavy duty metal hardware. The only negatives are some fraying at the edges of the (acetate?) liner, and the use of magnetic clasps, which I dislike. The magnets are, however, quite strong, and do not pull loose easily. Great buy on a fine product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Flimsy Construction, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase Handbag (Apparel)
I bought this bag about a year ago and used it very very lightly for my 14inch laptop. While carrying the laptop in the bag, the handle broke from where it is riveted. I paid full price of $189.00 + taxes and shipping. Will never recommend it to anyone even if it sold at a lower price. This bag has poor construction quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect (A year Later), January 25, 2013
I've had this bag for a year. Actually, I liked it so much I bought a black one too. As I said, I've had it a year and there is nothing wrong with it still. It still looks brand new out of the box, and I use it (both of them) frequently.

Very high quality, but a bit larger than it looks in the picture (wider)

DEFINITELY recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase Handbag (Apparel)
I purchased this briefcase for my boyfriend's birthday. The minute I took it out of the package I knew it was cheap. First there was no leather smell, it was flimsy and cheap feeling (did not feel like leather), the straps were thin, the stitching was frayed and it was NOTHING like I saw online. I still decided to let him decide on whether or not to return it. After he opened it I could tell he was disappointed. I cannot stress how cheap this product looks in person. My boyfriend is a professional and would be embarrassed to take such bag into work (not his words but mine). I am returning this product and will never purchase something like this online again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›