Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase Handbag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 30, 2012
EN
I am a very skeptic person, who believes much more in the negative rather than the positive reviews, so first of all I read those with low grade and then instead of buying two bags of Latico, I bought only one (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag , Cafe', One SizeLatico Men's Carriage Duffel Bag, Café) of the same color and quality of the skin, so if I had wrong with my choice, at least I would not have lost another EUR250.00 (tax in Italy EUR41.23 and shipping fees EUR30.77 included).

So, only after I received my first bag (which was exactly like it was described on www.amazon.com), I decided also to buy Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase.

My second choice was also perfect. I must confess that here in Italy (the land of the wonderful leather bags and shoes) after so many years that I bought a bag of Marlboro Classic, I could never find a bag for work that is quite proportional, but cool, made of soft leather and has a beautiful color (but not the same black o cognac colors like all briefcases do). Also I wanted it not too classic and it should cost no more than EUR250.00.

So, I tell you with all responsibility of the very demanding person: this bag is just what you are looking for if you need a young spirit laptop briefcase, incredible comfort and high quality bag. But even more: it's made ​​from really good leather, soft and beautiful. Unfortunatly, if you are afraid to get some scratches on it, you'd better take something vinyl-made, because the real leather is even more beautiful when it's little scratched.

IT
Io sono una persona scettica, che crede molto di piu' nelle recensioni negative invece che nelle positive, percio' prima di tutto ho letto quelle con il voto basso e quindi, invece di acquistare 2 borse di Latico, ho comprato solo una (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag, Cafe', One Size) di stesso colore e qualita' di pelle, cosi' se avessi sbagliato con la mia scelta, almeno non avrei perso altri EUR250.00 (tasse e le spese di spedizione incluse).

Dopo che ho ricevuto la mia prima borsa (Latico Carriage 0962 Duffel Bag, Cafe', One Size), che era perfettamente come l'hanno descritta sul sito www.amazon.com, ho deciso finalmente di acquistare anche Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase.

Anche questa volta ho fatto un'ottima scelta. Devo confessare, che qui in Italia (la terra delle meravigliose borse e scarpe di pelle) dopo tanti anni che ho comprato una borsa di Marlboro Classic, non sono riuscito mai trovare una borsa per lavoro che sia abbastanza proporzionale, fatta di pelle morbida e di bel colore, non troppo classica e che costasse non piu' di EUR250.00 (proprio come la mia vecchia borsa di Marlboro Classic).

Quindi, vi dico con tutta la responsabilita' di una persona molto esigente: la borsa Latico Heritage Laptop Merger Briefcase e' proprio quello che cercate, se, comunque, vi serve una borsa di carattere giovane, di comodita' incredibile e di alta qualita'. In piu': una borsa fatta di pelle vera, morbida e bella, quindi, se avete paura che si graffi, prendete qalcosa di vinyl, perche' la pelle vera e ancora piu' bella quando e' un puo' graffiata.
on August 14, 2010
I bought it recently and I think it was a great deal. It is not too heavy and have a lot of compartments. The leather feels smooth and looks good quality.
A little point to be improved: there is no cushion at bottom of laptop compartment.
on June 22, 2012
Thsi is a nice professional looking product, bigger than it looked on line. It gets quite a few compliments. The "black" I ordered is actually a very very dark brown. The leather is quality, but soft so not sure on how long it will wear? The strap/snap/magnet closure for the flap is not ideal - but seems to be common for this category of product. There is a lot of room and multiple dividers make categorization easy. A drawback is that there are few smaller pockets for chargers/adapters, etc. Decent shoulder strap. Easily holds a laptop. Good value for the $$$. I did have one of the rivets holding the handle pop off. I will probably repair it versus returning it. Previously - I used a messinger-type bag as a briefcase.
on October 5, 2011
This is a very nice messenger bag, and I use mine daily. I like leather products , and can say that this is of excellent quality, price notwithstanding. The bag is roomy, well made and stylish with heavy duty metal hardware. The only negatives are some fraying at the edges of the (acetate?) liner, and the use of magnetic clasps, which I dislike. The magnets are, however, quite strong, and do not pull loose easily. Great buy on a fine product.
on February 16, 2012
I bought this bag about a year ago and used it very very lightly for my 14inch laptop. While carrying the laptop in the bag, the handle broke from where it is riveted. I paid full price of $189.00 + taxes and shipping. Will never recommend it to anyone even if it sold at a lower price. This bag has poor construction quality.
on September 11, 2010
This briefcase is just perfect for me. It looks great and it is very functional. I am a student i needed a bag that can take few notebooks, laptop and one book. This bag does all of that. It is made from very strong lather and will last for long time.
on December 30, 2009
Beautiful leather, great quality for the price. Great brown color. shipped on time. Husband was very happy with this gift.
on June 4, 2011
This briefcase has a poor quality: thin leather, bad fabrics, nonresistant leather painting.
It had many scratches after a week of usage.
Width of the briefcase is too big, so take a careful look.
on January 25, 2013
I've had this bag for a year. Actually, I liked it so much I bought a black one too. As I said, I've had it a year and there is nothing wrong with it still. It still looks brand new out of the box, and I use it (both of them) frequently.

Very high quality, but a bit larger than it looks in the picture (wider)

DEFINITELY recommend!
on March 4, 2013
The first bag we bought looked great and was exactly what we wanted. However, one of the shoulder strap clasps would not attach as the harness clip would not open wide enough to fit over the mounting hook. When compared to the other harness, it was clear that the inner spring (which keeps the clasp shut) was too long and was preventing the clasp from opening fully. We reported the problem and were sent a second bag. The second bag was a darker tone, and the leather felt cheaper than the first bag. Also, they changed the shoulder strap in several ways 1) adding a sliding, rubber comfort grip and 2) changing the clasp/harness design. Both ends attached as intended, but after lifting the bag and trying over my shoulder, one end came off the bag fell to the floor. Upon inspection, one of the clasp/harness ends was bent and would not stay attached to the strap. The metal was inferior and had bent out of shape enough that it would no longer hold the clasp as intended. I was able to bend it further with just my fingers. When comparing to the original strap, it was clear the new one was cheaper and made with inferior materials. Having gone 2 for 2 with faulty shoulder straps, we have returned both bags and are hesitant to order Latico products again. Its a shame since this is a beautiful bag and the first bag we were sent is exactly what we wanted (color, leather, etc). However, when a company replaces one faulty product with an even more faulty product, it makes you wonder.