LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel is a cementitious powder that is mixed with water to produce a free-flowing self-leveling underlayment mortar for rapid leveling of interior sub-floors. Can be poured from feather edge to 1 1/2" (37 mm) thickness in one pour, LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel will produce a smooth and flat surface with excellent durability, which is ready for foot traffic in less than 4 hours.
Required : Laticrete Admix Primer.
A required latex primer that increases bond strength to substrates when used with LATICRETE 86
Approximate Coverage per 55 lb (25 kg) bag
Nominal Thickness = Approximate Coverage
* 1/8" (3 mm) = 52 ft2 (4.8 m2)
* 1/4" (6 mm) = 26 ft2 (2.4 m2)
* 1/2" (12 mm) = 13 ft2 (1.2 m2)
* 3/4" (18 mm) = 8.6 ft2 (0.8 m2)
* 1" (25 mm) = 6.7 ft2 (0.6 m2)
* 1 1/2" (37 mm) = 5 ft2 (0.45 m2)
For leveling uneven concrete or exterior glue plywood floors; smoothing rough, spalled concrete and finishing rough screed concrete slabs. Ideal for new construction and remodel projects, in both residential and commercial applications.
- From feather edge to 1 1/2" (37 mm) thickness in one pour
- Economical and easy to use
- Fast setting
- Long heal times for extended workability
- Water resistant, non-shrinking
- Pumpable, free-flowing; eliminates sanding and troweling
- Compatible with most adhesives
For interior use only
- Cement backer board*
- Exterior glue plywood**
- Ceramic tile and stone**
- Cement mortar beds
- Cement terrazzo**
* Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations.
** See 5. Installation-Surface Preparation.
- Ceramic tile
- Vinyl tile
- Wood parquet
- Traffic bearing epoxy coating