Mini Unit Kit includes:
1 x 2 gal (7.6 l) jug liquid
2 x 6" x 75' (15 cm x 23 m) roll fabric
APPROXIMATE COVERAGE FOR MINI UNIT IS 75 SQFT.
LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane is accepted by IAPMO and ICC for shower pans, meets ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12, is non-hazardous and meets all V.O.C. requirements.
When anti-fracture treatment is required in wet areas, LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane provides the complete package. You only need one product to protect your floor from water damage and substrate cracks. Extra Heavy service rating per ASTM C627 (TCNA).
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Thin-only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- No special mixing or application equipment needed
- Fast cure-normally ready in hours for finishes
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Certified by The GREENGUARD Institute
- Easy cleanup-just use water while fresh
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Swimming pools, fountains & water features
- Shower pans, stalls and tub surrounds
- Bathrooms & laundries (industrial, commercial & residential)
- Spas, hot tubs
- Kitchens & Food Processing Areas
- Terraces & balconies over unoccupied spaces
- Steam rooms (when used in conjunction with a vapor barrier)
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Plaster
- Concrete and Brick Masonry
- Exterior Glue Plywood*
- Gypsum Wallboard*
- Ceramic Tile and Stone**
- Cement Terrazzo**
- Cement Backer Board***
* Interior Applications Only;
** If skim coated with a LATICRETE Latex Thin-Set Mortar;
*** Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use.