- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Cambria Press (July 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604977043
- ISBN-13: 978-1604977042
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,652,406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Latin American Identity and the African Diaspora: Ethnogenesis in Context
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Deliver Her: A Novel
The mother of a grieving teenager makes a decision that may shatter their family forever. Learn More
Top Customer Reviews
Not many pieces of research reads so lively.
This book is full of surprises.
And many thanks for writing this wonderful book.