5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Carried This Around

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, But Not Great
Published 8 months ago by R. Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Carried This Around, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
My 8yo son carried this book around with him. Even slept with it! He had his nose stuck in it, occasionally looking up to tell me a joke but mostly just enjoying giggling at the humor that is perfect for the older elementary set. Kids don't realize that reading this book is helping them improve their language skills. I loved this book and recommend it highly as a gift for a kid in your life. And it's the perfect size to fit in a Christmas stocking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not short on chuckles, November 8, 2010
Bookman (Eugene, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
This joke book is definitely a contender for Most Popular Joke Book of the Year. Yes, it has some "groaners" but those are what the kids like the most! The humor is clean, imaginative, and suitable for kids as well as adults. I enjoyed it very much and I'm not much of a joke book reader, but I find myself still remembering the chuckles even when I have now forgotten the punchlines! I wish my grandson was 9 instead of 5 so that I could tickle his funnybone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun with the Kids, November 22, 2010
If you are looking for highly sophisticated and dry humor, this isn't your joke book. But if you want a bunch of fun and entertaining jokes to share with children, this is your book! Highly recommended if you want to see your kids giggle, smile and laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
We picked this book up for our 7-yr old daughter. She loves to read the jokes and riddles to us whenever she has a free moment. It has goofy, age appropriate word-play jokes, knock-knock jokes, riddles and tongue twisters. It was great family fun trying out the tongue twisters and answering riddles on a recent driving trip. This is definitely worth having around.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, But Not Great, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
I work in a grocery store bagging groceries. Needless to say, I see a lot of kids. I thought this would be a great corny book to get the shyer kids laughing with. And it is! Mostly. The first half is full of funny jokes. The second half is dedicated to knock knocks, and well... not so good. All name themed, all have to do with the old "lettuce in!" gag. Most aren't funny at all. Not even corny funny. I feel like I only bought half a book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jokes for Kids, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
My 7 year old son loves this book. Yes, the jokes are corny but this book is directed towards children.
My son really likes the jokes. It's hilarious watching him laughing after he read the jokes. He thinks I'm laughing at the jokes when I'm really laughing at him.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book even adults can enjoy, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
I really recommend this joke book. I did laugh out loud! It makes a great gift. I am getting it as a stocking stuffer for some of my friends. And also to gave it to a friend who is convalescing in the hospital.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I've memorized these jokes by now..., July 15, 2011
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
...for the simple reason that I hear them often from the mouth of my eight-year old niece! As a girl who loves books and reading, the book was an instant hit with her. And when a book wins over other fun things in her home (movies, online games, etc.), it's pretty good. We even set up an impromptu "comedy club" scene recently at a family gathering and let her tell jokes. Too cute. Thanks Rob, for a great compilation. Keep 'em coming!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Title Proved To Be Correct, December 6, 2011
Steve Taylor (Only visiting this planet) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My six year old actually laughed out-loud while at the same time my eyes hurt from rolling them in the back of my head. Thankfully this is a small book. If your kids are very young they will probably love the book but anyone over, say, twelve would probably find it lame. I would have liked to have seen more paragraph jokes then the question and answer and knock-knock jokes which cover 98% of the book. Good price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty O Laughs, August 19, 2011
Joshua L (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Paperback)
I purchased this book for a friend of mine. She loves little corny jokes like the ones found inside. It's nice and small, easy to carry around for a quick reference in case you need to entertain an audience of children... or mass of college kids.

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliott (Paperback - August 1, 2010)
$4.99 $3.24