Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 24, 2010
My 8yo son carried this book around with him. Even slept with it! He had his nose stuck in it, occasionally looking up to tell me a joke but mostly just enjoying giggling at the humor that is perfect for the older elementary set. Kids don't realize that reading this book is helping them improve their language skills. I loved this book and recommend it highly as a gift for a kid in your life. And it's the perfect size to fit in a Christmas stocking.
11 comment| 319 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2010
This joke book is definitely a contender for Most Popular Joke Book of the Year. Yes, it has some "groaners" but those are what the kids like the most! The humor is clean, imaginative, and suitable for kids as well as adults. I enjoyed it very much and I'm not much of a joke book reader, but I find myself still remembering the chuckles even when I have now forgotten the punchlines! I wish my grandson was 9 instead of 5 so that I could tickle his funnybone!
0Comment| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2012
My 7 year old son loves this book. Yes, the jokes are corny but this book is directed towards children.
My son really likes the jokes. It's hilarious watching him laughing after he read the jokes. He thinks I'm laughing at the jokes when I'm really laughing at him.
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2010
If you are looking for highly sophisticated and dry humor, this isn't your joke book. But if you want a bunch of fun and entertaining jokes to share with children, this is your book! Highly recommended if you want to see your kids giggle, smile and laugh.
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
I work in a grocery store bagging groceries. Needless to say, I see a lot of kids. I thought this would be a great corny book to get the shyer kids laughing with. And it is! Mostly. The first half is full of funny jokes. The second half is dedicated to knock knocks, and well... not so good. All name themed, all have to do with the old "lettuce in!" gag. Most aren't funny at all. Not even corny funny. I feel like I only bought half a book.
22 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2010
I really recommend this joke book. I did laugh out loud! It makes a great gift. I am getting it as a stocking stuffer for some of my friends. And also to gave it to a friend who is convalescing in the hospital.
on January 11, 2011
We picked this book up for our 7-yr old daughter. She loves to read the jokes and riddles to us whenever she has a free moment. It has goofy, age appropriate word-play jokes, knock-knock jokes, riddles and tongue twisters. It was great family fun trying out the tongue twisters and answering riddles on a recent driving trip. This is definitely worth having around.
on December 8, 2015
The book looks small and thin in the ad but it's actually 7"x4.5" and 1/4" thick. 126 pages of super cute appropriate jokes for kids of all ages. Definitely a good buy for the price and the jokester in your family.
review image review image review image
on July 15, 2011
...for the simple reason that I hear them often from the mouth of my eight-year old niece! As a girl who loves books and reading, the book was an instant hit with her. And when a book wins over other fun things in her home (movies, online games, etc.), it's pretty good. We even set up an impromptu "comedy club" scene recently at a family gathering and let her tell jokes. Too cute. Thanks Rob, for a great compilation. Keep 'em coming!
on August 19, 2011
I purchased this book for a friend of mine. She loves little corny jokes like the ones found inside. It's nice and small, easy to carry around for a quick reference in case you need to entertain an audience of children... or mass of college kids.