- File Size: 766 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Publisher: Lori Shandle-Fox (March 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007G9X19A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #159,681 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Laughing IS Conceivable: One Woman's Extremely Funny Peek into the Extremely Unfunny World of Infertility Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really enjoyed this book. Having gone through a successful IVF and now multiple failed rounds of IVF I could totally relate to the author.Published 1 month ago by Jennifer B.
Finished this book in one day and loved every bit of it! So real and down to earth with some humor sprinkled in that we all need. I desperately needed that laugh.Published 1 month ago by Desiree Scott
It had some funny bits, but mostly rants. Luckily, it was inexpensive and short.Published 2 months ago by Ashly Olivas
This book was funny and made me realize I'm not alone with all the frustrations of trying to get pregnant.Published 4 months ago by Jessie Grimaldi
I started reading this book as I was sitting in my RE's office. It was a great read that hit home for me on many levels. It was funny and light hearted.Published 6 months ago by L. Kane
This book is just what I needed! Laughing truly is therapeutic and healing. This book is a great reminder that it's ok to laugh even through some of life's toughest moments.Published 9 months ago by Stacy Lantz
Enjoyable book with some interesting ideas and perspectives. If you are reading up on the topic include this one too.Published 9 months ago by Flying Carpet
Laughing is Conceivable was funny. It gave the whole process a funny twist. Lord knows you need a good laugh during this whole thing.Published 13 months ago by Nicole Craig
Had me laughing so hard I was in tears! Quick read to ease the infertility stress in my life. Great book!Published 13 months ago by redheads
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive Medicine & Technology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Fertility
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Reproductive Medicine & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Fertility