5.0 out of 5 stars The most FUN ever!
Published on February 12, 2007 by Chloe A.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough sex in the game
Published on May 18, 2012 by azzi

5.0 out of 5 stars The most FUN ever!, February 12, 2007
This review is from: Laura Corn's 101 Nights of GRRREAT Sex Game (Health and Beauty)
I just heard Laura Corn on a local morning show and had to get this game for my boyfriend for Valentine's day...but I just couldnt wait and let me tell ya...it was worth it. It isnt like most sex games that get really old and boring after awhile. We had to answer really funny and new sex trivia to get a sealed seduction that was way worth it...even though he won...OK well we both won :) Anyway the seductions you win at the end are great, of course but going around the board and wondering what you would have to next was so fun and a little silly at times. I do have a bunch of really hot secret notes my boyfriend wrote that were HOT! All in all the board game helped build excitement between us and a playfullness that exploded during our last seduction. And...I have one more to do later this week...Valentine's maybe???

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time For Married Couples, February 8, 2011
This was my first experience with these types of games and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. My wife was very reluctant to try the game, but after we played it, she agreed that it was a lot of fun. The game is stimulating mentally, sensually, and physically. I would highly recommend it for any married couple looking to spice it up. The game doesn't push any boundaries, yet it facilitates intimacy. Great value too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, February 12, 2013
Awesome game if spycing the relationship is needed. There is always something a surprise. We have never finish the game.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough sex in the game, May 18, 2012
When I first bought this product I was excited. I have purchased sex games before and that one was from touch of romance. It was so fun! but I lost it and had to buy a new one. I bought this one mainly because of the price and felt like if it suck I wouldn't lose alot. I was right. It does suck. But to be fair no one really writes well about the sex games and the company's don't give too much info away. I didn't like this game because it has too much to do and not enough intimacy. I prefer games that say to choose an area, choose how to show intimacy, and whether there should be external toys and such should be an option, all while playing a fun board game.

Laura Corn's 101 Nights of GRRREAT Sex Game