5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this seller
My daughter hasn't tried on the gown because it is a present but it arrived quickly and is exactly what I ordered.
We bought the pink one from Dillard's last year and they no longer carry them. We looked everywhere and are thrilled to find a dainty short-sleeved nightgown for our little one.
Published 20 months ago by Mom2Orlando

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute.
My granddaughters were happy with these sets, but I thought they ran a bit small and I was disappointed in the quality of the fabric. It was not as soft and silky as I had hoped.
Published 7 months ago by Deborah Downing-Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute., January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this seller, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Laura Dare Girls Red Long Sleeve Nylon Traditional Peignoir Set (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughters Favorite, August 23, 2010
Have to wash on cold separately but this has been my daughters favorite for two years! Now I am trying to find it in a bigger size! May have to get the homemade one on Etsy but we really wanted the robe too! Hope we find it!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product but a little high priced. $50 is a little high for gown and robe, May 1, 2014
This is an excellent product, although a little high priced and received in good shape. My husband and I were well pleased as was our granddaughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable daughter uses it every night, March 12, 2014
Ordered one size larger since daughter growing rapidly. Glad I did she loves it and wears it every night. Worth the higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy!, February 13, 2014
The girls love it...and they decide who wears the robe and who wears the gown. Everyone looks fabulous in this set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great christmas gift, February 7, 2014
My grand daughter had this in a size 3 and grew out of it….loved it so much and got it in size 6.
Perfect holiday nightgown…she feels extra special in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas nighty and robe for my Granddaughter., January 31, 2014
It fit her perfectly. I guess it is not exactly what I was looking for - not as soft as I would have liked and maybe not the quality I was hoping for. But she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 25, 2013
My granddaughter absolutely loved the set! She unwrapped it and immediately put it on! It was a very nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it.., December 23, 2013
For the past three years I have purchased a Laura Dare Nylon peignoir set for my granddaughter to open on Christmas Eve. This year was the red set and it's is adorable. We had an early Christmas so I can say with certainity that she loves it.

Hoping for the purple set next year which appear to be difficult to find, but we'll see.

Rate and Discover Movies