5.0 out of 5 stars The best concealer!!
Published on January 20, 2011 by Sunshine622

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect
Published on August 5, 2011 by MambaMama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concealer!!, January 20, 2011
I have tried a hundred high end/low end concealers. I have dark spots on my cheeks from too much sun/light exposure and very pigmented. This is the only concealer that makes me feel like my skin is normal again (without discolorations). I am so glad to have found this concealer. I use the Medium Deep color as Laura Geller's color tones are on the light side. I'm Filipino and usually use a Medium Beige shade in Bare Escentuals (BE), but due to the dark pigments on my cheeks I've opted to use a darker concealer to blend it all together. I use the Bare Escentuals on top of this concealer followed by Blush or Warmth (BE). This is fantastic. Please don't hesitate to try this. It's the best I've found in concealing dark pigmentation. I can't be without this product in my beauty bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, August 5, 2011
Believe the hype. This concealer lives up to every one of it's claims & is amazing. It's ALMOST perfect, but not quite. It's very smooth going on, coverage & concealing ability fantastic, & as another reviewer pointed out very little goes a long long way so you get a lot of bang for your buck. HOWEVER, it's one and only major downfall (but it's a big one!) is that it settles into creases :( I'll continue to use this for coverage of sun spots, blemishes, discoloration etc. but I'm going back to my tried and true Smash Box High Definition concealer for my under eye area.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for older women, November 24, 2011
This review is from: Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer Light (Misc.)
There is a lot of product here, it requires very little to do the job, and the color is fine. However, it is very dense, and even using moisterizer with it to smooth it does not prevent it from emphasizing lines. It is, in my opinion, not for older women.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!!!!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer Light (Misc.)
I am a fan and frequent user of Laura Geller products. I love her Balance and Brighten, live for her Spackle and now I'm addicted to her concealer. It has total coverage without you looking like you are wearing a mask. I can totally cover any red blotches or blemishes. Once I blend it out a little and I apply my Balance and Brighten you can't tell where the concealer is, but you can't see what I am concealing either. If you are on the fence because of the price, buy it. This may be a tiny tube, but the first time I used it, I put the amount on the tip of my finger that I normally use for one spot and ended up using that small dab for every place I needed it on my face and half of what I squeezed out still ended up on a wash cloth. A little goes a very long way. I have never used a more opaque product, especially not one that feels so thin. The next time I am getting a professional or family portrait taken I will be using this all over my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new BFF, July 16, 2013
I've been on the hunt for a good concealer that will not only brighten under my eyes and my eyelids, but will also give me that extra lil' kick. I've wasted hours of my life researching and I've wasted even more money that I'd ever care to know trying to find the perfect concealer by way of giving every one a fair chance. It got to the point that I just started buying any/all that were recommended to me in department stores because it's all about a numbers game, right? I dunno. But what I do know is that winter/spring/summer/fall...hot/cold/snowy/balmy...this concealer is all I need. It doesn't make my lids oily. It doesn't make me feel like I have to check on it. It's reliable. It brightens me and I swear I bought it over a year ago and I don't have to buy a new one any time soon...the thing is still half full!!! During these hot summer months, I can just use this around my eyes and I'm set to go. I love this concealer and can't say enough about it. It's become like trusted friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, March 15, 2013
CL (Blacksburg, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer Light (Misc.)
This was my first Laura Geller product, but I like it very much. I use this to cover up acne scars and oncoming pimples, and it works like a charm. Has a bit of a odd tone, but blends very well and covers imperfections.

5.0 out of 5 stars full coverage and lasts forever!, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer Light (Misc.)
First of all, you don't need as much as normal concealer so just put the tip of your finger over the opening and try to get just a teeny tiny bit. You'd be surprised how far this goes and it covers superbly! Pat that finger gently back and forth under the eye and then blend. This could easily last a year ;) If you are thinking about buying it and have been using the cheapo concealer or another brand, just give it a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it !!!!, December 22, 2014
This Real Deal Concealer is going to be great if you are in a hurry and don't want to put foundation on just put this concealer and it works perfect. I am really happy that I decided to try it. If anyone is on the line about buying the Real Deal Concealer I think you will be happy with the product. A little goes a long way, which is good. It will last a long time.
Thanks for your excellent service.
MLP

5.0 out of 5 stars makes amazing bb cream, March 22, 2014
Excellent for spot concealing. Have also started mixing a tiny bit with different primers/lotions for an outstanding long lasting bb cream. Long lasting and completely natural looking. A lot of value here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, March 21, 2014
Excellent coverage. Use sparingly goes along way. Just a few dots is all that is necessary. Well worth the price, would definitely reorder .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›