Laura Ripes was born in Chicago, IL., she's a children's book author and voiceover talent. Articulation and diction play an important role in the voiceover industry, which prompted her to write, THE SPAGHETTI-SLURPING SEWER SERPENT.
Visit her website at: www.lauraripes.com
The top 5 places you may bump into Laura Ripes.
1. Circling around Vernon Hills, IL., driving her three daughters to their many activities (she'll be the one with the big Chocolate Lab hanging out the window).
2. Walking with her husband and CJ, the big (car loving) Chocolate Lab. However, it may look like CJ is walking them!
3. In her yard, (looking a muddy mess) trimming bushes, picking flowers and pulling weeds.
4. Recording voiceover auditions in her top of the line recording studio (aka her closet).
5. Writing children's books late at night. She may appear to be sitting there staring into space, but don't worry, ideas are simmering and preparing to boil over onto the page. Unfortunately, this part requires patience (lots of 'em!).