5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Jones Trigger Boot
Omg!!! What an awesome pair of boots for the price. I have quite a few pairs of cowboy boots. But I can tell theses are going to be my favorite!!!! I love them. So different. Absolutely HOT!!!!!!
Published 18 months ago by Lynda D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but....
One of the shafts is smaller than the other. The heel is quite tall. The design is beautiful but it just doesn't feel right.
Published 19 months ago by Peachesjayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Jones Trigger Boot, June 17, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but...., May 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 13, 2013
Just received these amazing leather boots, they are in great condition, fit great and look awesome!
Now I want 10 more pairs lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Jones Boots, August 5, 2013
I usually wear a 9, and I had never bought this name brand boot. It fit great. Gorgeous boot also. Only thing I didn't like was the strap on the bottom is actually nailed into the heel. That makes it a little bit tighter on the top part of your ankle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Jones Trigger Boot, February 27, 2013
I recently brought these boots and am really happy with them. I was worried about choosing the right size, but it seems I did as they fit perfectly (might pay to do some research on size conversions first to be sure) I was concerned that they might not go on easily as there is no zipper, but they're easy to slide on. The quality is great, they're comfortable and they look so cool...you won't see many other people here in NZ with them. They seem like good value for money, as boots here in NZ are quite dear, and I think I'd be paying a lot more for similar boots of the same quality here. Also they arrived quickly, so delivery was good too. Only issue...I can't wait for them to get that soft, worn in feel...but that'll be soon sorted.

4.0 out of 5 stars boot stretchers a must, March 20, 2014
The arches are very tight....have to stick boot stretchers in...to be abe to get foot in.....after I stretch them which takes a week....they are fitting fine....this is my second pair of lauren jones boots I have ordered from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Love my boots, December 24, 2013
I just LOVE these boots the pic does not do them justice, the fit is perfect the look is amazing if there were 10 stars that is what I would give my new boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Of Best Western Boots, October 21, 2013
Love these boots , Would like to have them in Black or Brown size 10
on Star Rating I Rate them "10" +

5.0 out of 5 stars The best boots!, October 8, 2013
Cynthia Guillot (Mandeville, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
These boots are the bomb! They are true to size too. I get so many looks and compliments when I wear them. I just ordered in the brown. They are my most favorite boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, September 21, 2013
Can't wait till cooler weather to wear them. They are awesome!!! Soon to be one of my favorite pair of boots.

Lauren Jones Women's Trigger Boot,Grey,10 M US