5.0 out of 5 stars stunning
These shoe are even more beautifull in real,, they are very true to size, they are so comfortable I can wear them all night & never get sore feet,,,
Published 18 months ago by Les

2.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes, logistical issues
I have thick ankles and somewhat wide feet. One me this shoe is uncomfortable, the ankle straps kept clumping together and the 9 was too small for me (I'm in-between a 9 and a 9.5). So back they go...

Super cute design, although there really is NO padding on the soles of these whatsoever.
Published 10 months ago by cmgp

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes for cheap price, July 18, 2013
It was better than expected. The color is like a wine red...nice fit. I was worried my ankles wouldnt fit but the adjustments are pretty flexible. Also, the little diamonds in the front are glued on...mine was missing like one tiny one on the way bottom but doesn't really make a difference. There is a nice, cushion feeling at the sole and at the heel.

1.0 out of 5 stars The shoe is beautiful but the rhinestones are falling all over the place, and the shipping was subpar, March 23, 2014
CSBaltimore (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn it once for less than an hour and 5 rhinestones have fallen from both shoes. I tried to exchange them but they don't exchange them. Also, they came in a bag, not in their original shoebox. First time Amazon has disappointed me that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beauty!, March 8, 2014
You cannot beat the price of amazon. My size was about 1/3 the price. Bought this for a wedding and it was gorgeous! Really complemented my dress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe just too big❤️, October 14, 2013
The shoe Should be smaller runs big, for my fit. A 9.5 would fit better, will have to return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned these, October 2, 2013
These shoes just fit strangely large. They were beautiful and I would have loved them but the toes straps were just enormous and my feet swam in the shoe - they flopped around while I walked; I've never had a shoe fit like that before!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes feel like a princess, September 7, 2013
Carlos E. Giura (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit, looks really nice. Perhaps needs more chushion under the toes.
So glamorous for a night party. Not recomended for walking too long !

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, September 6, 2013
These sandals are just exquisite! Love them! The color really does resmeble sapphire. And you can't beat this price for a Ralph Lauren! Could not be more satisfied.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes, logistical issues, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Amina Sandal (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars My feet ached for days!, March 28, 2013
This shoe is beautiful and looks great on the foot. However, the little stones starting popping off immediately. Even worse, there is no support or cushion for your toes or the balls of your feet. I wear heels often and usually have no problems with pain. I wore these to a dinner function and my feet were sore for two days. Not well made- just fabric over plastic.

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Amina Sandal