5.0 out of 5 stars My third pair!
Love, love these wedges. Comfy and cute. They seem to run true to size, maybe SLIGHTLY generous. My sisters and I all have them. Note that there are two styles- we all prefer the stretchy, matte finish to the shinier, silky color options. Look closely at the pics when purchasing, and you'll see the difference.
Published 11 months ago by Catgirl930

1.0 out of 5 stars Dye bleeds on your feet + causes blisters
Published 4 months ago by Puggleville

5.0 out of 5 stars My third pair!, January 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, not very comfortable though, June 5, 2012
This sandals are gorgeous, but not very comfortable so dont wear them if you are planning to walk a lot. The other problem is that eveything even the sole is made of rope, so I dont think their gonna last much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dye bleeds on your feet + causes blisters, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Indigo Wedge Sandal (Shoes)
I wore these for the first time today, and after only one hour of walking, I had horrible blisters. The dye in the black strap actually stained the tops of both of my feet, and I've never had that happen before with a pair of shoes. I am so disappointed with this product, and that after only one hour of use, I have to toss them into the donation pile. This is the first and last time I will ever purchase a Ralph Lauren pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, July 10, 2013
Katy Maria Herbinger (Costa Mesa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I normally wear 8 1/2 but ordered 9 just in case since I remember this label always fits me a little snug and they were perfect. Love the color, the height is high enough but not too high to be uncomfortable. So far they are comfortable and I am now going to order in more colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy navy sandal!, October 5, 2014
Finally found a navy sandal that I could wear for my son's rehearsal dinner. Went well with the polka dot dress I was wearing and I got many compliments on the shoes. Very comfortable and the fit was perfect. The height was great as the rehearsal dinner was on multi-levels of a beautiful backyard with horseshoe pit, pool, and deck, that walking on dirt, stones and gravel was no problem. I have wide feet and this shoe did not cut into the sides like some sandals do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
These look great on. They are also very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
great shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Very comfortable,very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
A little bit narrow

4.0 out of 5 stars would buy, June 30, 2014
I would buy this shoe again because it is simple and it fits well. Comfortable and casual elegance that can go any where

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Indigo Wedge Sandal