Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Sonya Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 27, 2012
The item photographs better than it looks in real life. The leather quality is not a rich and lustrous as it appears in the photo (I ordered the dark brown all-leather). For $99 I will keep them, but not thrilled with this purchase.
on February 17, 2013
Had my eye on these boots for quite some time. So glad I finally bought them. They fit my calves perfectly and are very comfortable. I usually have trouble with boots being too big around the calves, but these are perfect. Would not recommend them if you have calves on the bigger side.
on June 29, 2012
I ordered a size 10 even though I usually wear a size 9 because I needed to allow for space to place a full sized orthotic insert and thick socks for winter and the fit is still a bit loose so maybe I should have only gone up half a size.

The leather is quite thin and there isn't much other than a textile lining on the inside so it won't take much of a beating. Wear it gently!
on August 4, 2013
I have purchased Ralph Lauren apparel for decades because it classic, iconic, and impeccably made. These boots did not live up to the quality To which I have grown accustomed.
on January 28, 2013
They are very good brand, I love the style, the color, they are comfortables. They look good with jeans or any other pants.
on December 11, 2013
This one is advertised as 14" diameter, so it does seem to be that to me. The book looks great and very comfy. If it was all leather, then it could be a 5 stars.
on November 29, 2013
Wonderful leather boot. Very comfortable, I wear these everywhere, like wearing tennis shoes. Fit true to size, look great with jeans, sweater dress or skirts
on January 2, 2014
I love my new Ralph Lauren riding boots. An added bonus is they have plenty of traction for icy sidewalks.
on December 13, 2014
Amazing boot and amazing price, super comfortable
on May 14, 2012
Wow my new boots are everything I hoped they would be. I had my concerns about sizing but unfounded, they fit well. The colour is as shown. Materials used are top quality, workmanship is excellent. Highly recommend the Lauren boots.