5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for your 16.3" Lava Lamp
There isn't much to say about this bulb, it works as advertised and is a well priced. I've been running my lamp almost daily for about a month now since getting my replacement bulbs and they haven't burned out yet so there aren't any longevity issues to cite.
Published on May 19, 2011 by Sean M

2.0 out of 5 stars so-so
the light fits great; looks just like the original but not hot enough to make "lava flow". ones i buy at hardware store work great- just burn out sooner...?
Published 16 months ago by babs21

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for your 16.3" Lava Lamp, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Lava Lite 5032-6 40 Watt Replacement Bulbs for 16.3-Inch Lava Lamps, 2-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Theyre light bulbs =), November 10, 2011
What can i say... uh you put em in the lava lamp and it works lol... It arrived quickly and now my room looks like a German brothel!

5.0 out of 5 stars And then there was light, April 10, 2012
This light bulb was exactly what I needed, it fit in the socket and when the lamp was switched on, it lit up. It is still working today, what else can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, fast shipping, fits our lava lamps, February 24, 2012
Fast shipping, dusted off my lava lamp since I can never find bulbs easily :)

It seems a little hot, but that might be because I'm not used to incandescent bulbs (I use CFLs & LED) and it has to get hot to melt the wax in the lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bulbs, December 10, 2011
great bulbs great price no one locally carries these bulbs they sell the lamps but no bulbs. so we must order from amazon but thats ok there cheaper from them I'm sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars the ones that weren't broken couldn't take the heat and popped, August 2, 2013
waste of money.
poor shipping packaging and poor quality.
The space the bulb is located gets VERY hot, the ones that weren't broken worked only for about an hour.

2.0 out of 5 stars so-so, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lava Lamp Bulb, May 13, 2014
Fit my lava lamp perfectly. Have been turning it on and off for a few months now and works as any bulb should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank GOODNESS I finally found this!, May 11, 2014
Aria Carlisle (Manassas, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
My son bought a lava lamp at Walmart with his allowance. When the bulb died I scoured Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's... could not find these bulbs. Thank goodness for Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality bulbs, January 6, 2014
Purchased bulbs from Amazon. The first shipment came with one bulb broken. I requested a replacement which arrived right away. After one week of use (for maximum two hours a night) the bulb burnt out. Bulbs should not be disposable..

Rate and Discover Movies