5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love this Shoe!
Published 20 months ago by Lady Di

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoe in a Pinch
These shoes are pretty and affordable, but I would recommend ordering up a half size since the toe portion is rounded. Unless you have very tiny toes, order a larger size and you'll save yourself having your toes slipping off the front. Otherwise, quality of shoe is good (used these for one-time wear in a friend a wedding)!
Published 18 months ago by BusyWorkingMomInMO

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoe in a Pinch, August 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love this Shoe!, July 11, 2013
I ordered these as I was a bridesmaid in an early summer wedding. Strappy sandal was definitely what I was going for given our dresses, and I am a heel-wearing fanatic. The height of the heel was exactly as specified. The shoes looked gorgeous and quite frankly, are the kind that make you feel beautiful wearing them. I wore them for almost 12 hours at an outdoor wedding and loved every second of them. The shiny part isn't "too shiny" and they really do look great on. After searching for "the right shoe' for weeks, I am definitely glad I made this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Super uncomfortable, May 15, 2014
Whilst this shoe looks very pretty, it was super uncomfortable and ached my feet. Would not recommend it. I can only use it for events that I will be seated for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes, April 23, 2014
Beautiful shoes and great fit - could not be happier with this purchase. I highly recommend the shoes - more comfortable than they look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, April 11, 2014
The shoes are beautiful, and arrived on time, but they ran small. My granddaughter will have to get another pair of shoes for her senior prom. Luckily, her younger sister will be able to wear them to homecoming next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap shoe, April 6, 2014
Looks good on line but very disappointed when received. You can actually see the stiches where the toe part of the shoe is held together. Real cheap looking. I wouldn't recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars coming apart, December 9, 2013
The foot pad was coming off when I received them. They were not very comfy either. Sending back for refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough shoe, October 21, 2013
I was looking for a silver sandal. This looks great on the screen. And it arrived quickly. It will fit the purpose, but the quality is not the highest. You can see the seam is not very even at places. But for the price this is OK. SO I'm keeping it.

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUT..........., October 2, 2013
These shoes are very pretty and arrived as expected,however I recomend you buy half size up they run a bit Small.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick cute fix, September 27, 2013
Very cute shoe. Perfect quick fix for my bridesmaid! Seemed a little small but it still worked for my wedding!

Lava Women's Meredith Sandal