Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lavender Spa Bath Gift Set in Distress White Wood Curio
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 29, 2015
Beautiful gift set. HOWEVER, the plastic cover on the case arrived cracked. It wasn't immediately noticeable since the set was wrapped in plastic. However, upon closer inspection, there were two cracked lines about 2 inches in length near the side of the lid...

UPDATE: They contacted me and shipped me a new set. The case came intact (no cracks!) this time. Very nice customer service!
on December 23, 2015
It is rough unfinished wood, which wouldn't be all that bad but the cover, which is plastic, arrived cracked in several places. The scent of the items is very nice but the packaging made it impossible to give as a gift.

Update: The other 3 that I ordered came in today and are unusable. The covers were cracked again and the wood was broken. There was no packing material even in the box to cushion them.
review image review image
on December 17, 2015
I'm not sure why I thought my order would be any different from all the others who reported the case on their bath set was cracked, but I ordered this anyway and was highly disappointed. The clear part on the top of the case is VERY flimsy plastic and had been cracked/cut in four different places. It honestly looked like someone got out of hand with a box cutter in two spots. For the price, I really expected something very nice, but the case is made of extremely cheap material. I purchased this as a gift to my grandmother and had to return it because it simply won't work. I'm extremely disappointed in this product.
on January 28, 2016
I just heard from the friend I had sent this to as a birthday gift. She writes: "After I wrote to you this morning, I decided to open the lavender box and take a lavender bath…well, first of all the plastic that covered the front of the box (like a window) was split/sliced and then when I got out the bath salts, the box had been opened and the inner plastic bag was open as well and then I got out the shower gel and took the lid off and the inner seal had been opened. The body lotion seal was intact! This may have been a returned item….I thought about not telling you this, but I know I would want to know if it was a gift I had sent."
I know she will do the return, but I am so disgusted I could spit.
on December 30, 2015
Products are pretty nice, especially if you like lavender, but the box is garbage. Was hoping to reuse the box as a display, but it is so low quality it will be going in the trash. I'd say the products are above average for $27.
on May 22, 2016
I bought this product for my wife for mother's day although she hasn't had a real chance to use it much she loves the fact it relaxes her. The box it comes in is an elegant designer and divides the different items. I gave it 5 stars because I know the benefits of lavender and the accuracy of the product as shown.
on December 11, 2014
Came very nicely packaged and smelled wonderful! Even the basket was above average quality. The fragrance was so fresh and clean smelling. Will order again for friends and neighbors.
on January 9, 2016
This item was purchased as a gift and shipped to the recipient. It arrived sooner than expected and the recipient was delighted not only with the products but also the wooden container. She had been searching for a small display box, and she said that this was perfect. Great service,
on December 29, 2015
Gave it to a friend for Christmas, and she loved it upon receiving it. A few days later, she used it, but the soap roses made her have an allergic reaction and break out in hives. Not sure what is in the soap, definitely a disappointment. Be careful if your skin is sensitive. Otherwise she liked the other products.
on December 4, 2014
The gift looks nice, but it is a gift, so I have not used any of the products. It came in a timely manner . I will have to see my friend's reaction before giving more details.