1,086 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm worth it! Clarisonic is a skin's best friend.
I have been hearing such good things about the Clarisonic, I had to see for myself. I had researched, and people felt the Mia was easier to handle, more reasonably priced and worked just as well as the more expensive models.
Published on January 24, 2010 by Flossygirl

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUD!!!!
I never leave reviews, but I feel this one is necessary to save others from the trouble I have to go through.
Published 15 months ago by Erin Ishikawa

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm worth it! Clarisonic is a skin's best friend., January 24, 2010
After a month of use, I can honestly state my skin is feeling like silk. One of the articles I read about the Clarisonic stated that the cleansing action allows your moisturizers to be better absorbed into the skin, since the gentle exfoliation unblocks the pores and gets down to the fresh, clean skin.
I love the fact that the waterproof Mia goes into the shower, and I can have a luxurious facial spa treatment while my hair conditioner works. It's such a nice feeling that it's almost disappointing when the unit automatically goes off after 1 minute. The fancier, more expensive Clarisonic models beep every few seconds to let you know to move to a new area. I don't need that feature, as it is natural to keep the brush head moving, like an electric toothbrush. The Mia is much smaller and more lightweight than the other models. I can't imagine anything bigger. I am afraid it would slip out of my hand in the shower.
The charger is a neat little magnetic disc that adheres to the unit while charging. It's so small, it would be easy to bring on a trip. I did not need to recharge yet, but after 21 days, put it back on the charger. The literature says it will hold a charge for 20 days.
I have absolutely no regrets having bought the Mia. I highly recommend it, and think it is one of the best products I have ever used on my skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUD!!!!, April 17, 2013
I purchased this product through Amazon thinking I was purchasing an authentic Clarisonic product. WRONG!!! (I should mention that I tried to register my handle the day it came in on the Clarisonic website, but the code didn't accept. I just thought their site was down for that day and I'd try again later. Come to find out, there was a reason the code didn't accept!)
The Mia worked fine for the first month. Then it came time to charge the handle. I charged it for 24 hours, it didn't turn on. I charged it for another 24 hours. Same thing. So I called in to Clarisonic Customer Service and gave them my product ID number. The service rep said that is not an authentic Clarisonic product. They do not sell Clarisonic products on Amazon. WHAAAAAT?! Then why is it listed as such?! He suggested I call Amazon Customer Service and request a return ASAP which is what I did.
I am VERY disappointed that Amazon would sell fake products. This is a company I have grown to love and trust over the past few years. Now I feel very unsure about buying through them. Shame on you Amazon! Take this product off your website now please!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Lavender Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System (Health and Beauty)
These are counterfeit and not manufactured by clarisonic! The product ID and warranty are not compatible with clarisonic as well. These should have been removed from the website a long time ago!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, September 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, don't bother, August 4, 2013
This product worked fine for about 3 months and I didn't even use it that often. Like other reviewers here, I am very disappointed to spend almost $100 and then find no one will be responsible for this when it breaks. Buyers beware!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I am VERY disappointed that Amazon would sell fake products., August 20, 2013
This product is bad, I'm going to through the website to repair, but the product serial number is false, that is to say, the goods are counterfeit goods, urged the Amazon refund

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake product, February 16, 2013
This was counterfeit. Do not buy. I called them direct and gave them the serial number and it wasn't their product

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A KNOCKOFF MIA, DO NOT BUY!, April 1, 2013
I am warning you now! My friend and I both bought this product. We loved it at first but then mine broke. I called clarisonic and to my dismay my serial number did not match ANY in their system! It is a knockoff! Do not purchase from amazon! Buy direct from clarisonic or an authorized seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a fake!, March 30, 2013
This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon! This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon! This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Note a Clarisonic Product!!!, June 25, 2013
My husband purchsed this for me as a gift. After 3 months, it stopped working. When I called Clarisonic customer service, they informed me that the serial number was not a valid number, and the product was a fake. I would like a COMPLETE REFUND please! Do not purchse from this seller!

Rate and Discover Movies