5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Smells Great!
Published on August 23, 2012 by Booksnoop

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
Published 24 months ago by Disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Smells Great!, August 23, 2012
Booksnoop (Frederick, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lavender Dried Premium Bundles - 160 - 180 Stems - 22" - 24" Long - (Pack of 2 Bundles)
This lavender is a beautiful dark purple color and it smells fantastic! It was packaged carefully in two bundles and mailed in a long priority mail box to protect it from damage. The stalks range in size from about 16 inches on down. Two bundles were more than enough for me to fill a 2 quart pitcher used as a vase, as well as three small vases (see photos). The lavender brings back fond memories of my trip to Provence last month. Would make a great gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 18, 2012
The packages arrived on time and smelled absolutely wonderful! I was very pleased with the product and would absolutely buy again. I saw the same sort of product in stores for a higher cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, February 3, 2013
I ordered 2-2 bundles and received only 1-2 bundles and was charged for two. The color wasn't as vibrant as some other customers said they received and definitely doesn't look like the picture. One bundle is 10 inches tall with less stems and many of the stems bare. The other bundle was close to 14 inches tall with more stems. I was going to purchase a lot of bundles to use at my daughters wedding but now I will have to look somewhere else. The one star rating was because the delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lavender bundles!! Shipped right on time too!, December 2, 2013
Beautiful & full! Smells wonderful!
We used them for decor at our daughters wedding..they were perfect! Definitely would purchase again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this Lovely Real Lavender, December 6, 2013
Deborah A. Beard (Massachusetts United States) - See all my reviews
Fast, flawless delivery - well-packaged. Good value for the price. Love the scent as well as the look. I hope they continue to scent the room for as long as they look pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fragrant and well packaged, October 28, 2012
J. Bailey "NYC Teacher" (New York City, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Wonderful dried lavender, well packaged so that it wasn't damaged in transit. Aromatic and lovely! We ordered these for our wedding, and are keeping for around the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I found these!, September 21, 2012
I am so happy to have found these dried lavender bundles. They smell wonderful and look great. They are much bigger than I expected, which was awesome, so I have plenty to work with for my wedding decorations. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly I too was disappointed with what I received after ordering these, July 16, 2014
Sadly I too was disappointed with what I received after ordering these. The bundles were about half as big (maybe 2 inches in diameter at the stems) as I was expecting, and the color is very dull and more of a dusty blue than the purple color in the photos. I'm wondering if time of year has an impact on the quality, since the other reviews seem very hit or miss.

They are still pretty and smell great, but not exactly what I had in mind. Due to the small size of the bundles I received I will probably need to order twice as many bundles as I originally planned for my wedding decorations (good thing I ordered early). The box was extremely damaged when it arrived. The bundles were packed -okay-, but I was lucky they were not damaged considering the condition of the box.

I'm not confident I will order the rest of what I need from this vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, February 13, 2013
The flowers arrived in a very timely manner, however, they are nothing like the picture provided. I can only assume the picture was taken with a brighter setting to make the flowers look more purple, or maybe it was still early on in the drying process, but they are quite a bit more greyish in color and a lot "drier" looking in person. What was most surprising thoguh, was the amount of flowers you get per bunch. I wrongly assumed each bunch I purchased would be similar to the bunch size shown in the picture provided and was disappinted when each bunch was probably 1/3 the size of the bunches pictured, at best. The length was a decent length, probably about 16 inches, but the color nor the amount are anything close to pictured. Judgeing from the other reviews and the picture provided, I had planned on using these dried lavender bunches as bouquets for my upcoming wedding in March, but since receiving them, have sadly decided against it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Lavender, March 2, 2014
G. Streib (Atlanta, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This as a new thing for me, and fantastic. These dried plants are super crumbly, so expect a bit of a mess at first, but these make a lovely display. I have 2 bundles in a good sized vase. Stunning! The whole house smelled like lavender when these first arrived. Crazy! I only notice it when I walk by now. The packaging and quality were super. Love them!