Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on February 12, 2012
We love cloth diapering and I quickly learned that buying disposable wipes was super silly. We use soft cloths and toss them in with the diapers to wash all together. To wet the cloths, I keep a peri bottle filled with regular water and a drop of tea tree oil (to fight bacteria, plus it smells good; found it at Trader Joe's). One peri bottle has lasted us about two years so far. I hand wash it with soapy water every so often and it looks like new.
on December 30, 2011
This is such a good little bottle to have if anyone has women's issues like vulvodynia or whatever. Just put some warm water in it and rinse yourself off after urinating. Also lean forward while urinating helps. Dry off and put on some astroglyde or whatever. I have suffered with burning vulvodynia for years and I wish I new about this a long time ago.
on March 8, 2012
I have had to use many "Perineal" type bottles in the past year, and I can tell you this is a bottle that works! It puts the water where you want it, you control the flow, and it lasts. I have had MANY cheaper versions, but this tops even higher priced ones. This is the final one for me. I would buy it again, and again. Finally one that works right, and will last!
on April 29, 2010
While in the hospital after a C-section with the birth of my son, I was given this perineal irrigation bottle to use, and I've been using it at home ever since. It's like a portable bidet. Also, I have found it useful in cleaning my infant son while bathing him. It's a directed squeeze bottle, so it helps in aiming the water exactly where you need the stream of water to go.
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2012
This handy bottle was very useful after I had surgery and needed to clean my "nether regions." There are better ones available but because of it's very low price I think it deserves 5 stars. It gets the job done.

If you're looking for a better clean and you're willing to pay more I recommend this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BYV3J6/ref=oh_o05_s01_i02_details
on July 7, 2013
Reviewing something like this is embarrassing, but oh well... Fill the bottle with warm water and it works great to soothe sore areas that are just too sensitive for toilet tissue and wipes. Wish the bottle was larger, but pleased with it so far.
on May 12, 2012
The cap is great. It has four spout holes which makes for an interesting flow stream once you get it open. The trouble is, the cap is much stronger than the rest of the bottle. Pushing it closed nearly caves in the thin plastic bottle. As it is, i always leave mine open to avoid the hassle. If the bottle were 50% thicker, I'd give it a 5th star.
on August 7, 2015
These bottles were better than the ones the hospital gave me because the hospital ones has one spout, this sprays in three directions, so it's more of a shower for your crotch and bum. Perfect for post partum healing.
on November 8, 2015
good quality product, just like the ones I received from the hospital after giving birth. I bought a few more to keep them around the bathroom for postpartum use and was very satisfied. would recommend them and would buy them again. Shipping was pretty fast as well
on May 5, 2015
You only get ONE!!! Not a huge problem and not overly expensive for one but still the picture is deceiving. Also want to mention that if you are buying this for post pregnancy, most hospitals give you one to take home for "free".