5.0 out of 5 stars thin yet pretty durable
good security cable. i used it for my outdoor camera. works good.thin yet fairly strong. im happy with it.
Published on June 26, 2010 by Mat Van Gogh

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on March 6, 2011 by ASW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Laview LVA-ACA2125W 125 Foot All-in-One BNC Video and Power Cable with Connectors, White (Electronics)
Received these cables and made the mistake of running the first one through walls and over a roof ONLY to find out that they don't twist into the camera wire leads properly. Had to force them into the connectors from the cameras. Decided to go ahead with the install anyway. Now I have interference on my monitor. I had an alarm/surveillance guy look at the video and he agreed it was due to the cabling. I am returning these cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars thin yet pretty durable, June 26, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars video cable, May 19, 2013
Amazon Customer (CO, United States) - See all my reviews
I didn't want to splice two or more cables together to get from camera to dvr. I used this cable for an outside installation and it performs well. I have several other cameras outside my apartment complex that use this same cable for over two years and no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works great., April 22, 2013
So glad these are available so I can do this s*** myself. Drives me nuts what the pro's charge to do this simple stuff. This online ordering thing is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LTS LTAC2125W 125 Foot All-in-One BNC Video and Power Cable, July 14, 2013
JunMed (WOODSIDE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Just the right length. The video resolution is just fine, a bit better than the original cable that came with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars 125 ft. power cable, April 17, 2014
Just what the doctor ordered, the extra 65 feet got me where I needed to be. Every thing is working ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect performance, February 10, 2013
If you don't need audio, then this cable will reliably suit your needs. It carries both video and 12VDC camera power over a 60-foot distance between my outdoor cameras for my basement security DVR.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described only 100 foot, March 25, 2013
Fair quality but it was not 125 feet. It was only 100 feet. Even the product label was wrong, checked with a tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was as described, December 11, 2010
Brian Fuchs (Thousand Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've read several reviews about the cable being very delicate and thin. Although it is much thinner than, say RG6, it seemed durable to me. I had no issues with any conductors breaking. It works for just about every security system (mine is Q-See brand) Cable also comes with adapters (not shown in picture)

At $10 for 60ft, you can't go wrong with this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 21, 2012
Exactly what I needed, and unlike my older video/power cables, this is all inside the one cable, instead of looking like two separate cables fused together. I used them for outdoor cameras, fed the cables through brick, concrete & sheetrock, no problems with connections. Shipped quickly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›