5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the best book ever written on the subject!!! Investing to change your life instantly, June 11, 2008
This review is from: Law of Attraction Handbook: Revealing the Secrets to Manifest Your Desires Instantly to Success (Paperback)
I have interest in self-help books or concepts like power of positive thinking. This book combines the two, with the main thesis being that the "secret" to anything in life, wealth, health, success, love, romance, happiness is Law of Attraction. More specifically, imagining things that you want to have and really, truly believe that you already have them, and feel good about having them now!
For example, if you want to be wealthy person, you should first imagine that you are already wealthy; second, you should really believe that you are already wealthy; and third you should feel yourself in a wealthy life style, feel happy about it. If you keep doing this for awhile, miraculously the doors of wealth will open to you, all the opportunities will line up at your door and you will be well into your way to becoming that wealthy person you are imagining.
The book covers many techniques to trigger Law of Attraction on the same direction as your desires, such as visualization, affirmation, feeling, expectation, and meditation. I liked also the last part which the author named "Goals Handbook" as it will help in goal setting, filteration, planning, and implementation. I will buy more copies for my close friends to share my experince when I applied the principles covered here. It is really a great book.

Law of Attraction handbook: Revealing the Secrets to Manifest Your Desires Instantly to Success

5.0 out of 5 stars (Whisper in the ear of the universe and watch the magic), June 8, 2008
This book is a wonderful choice if you are looking for secrets to discover and realize your desires to success quickly.

It gives you a map guide to the invisible path between your dreams and the universe organization in practical, timely manner procedures.

It is a hand book needed to apply the law of attraction and start seeing your dreams turn into reality.

The practical part is explained in an applicable, attractive way through visualizations, meditations and the expectations.

The author also touched the human heart before brain to explore other dimensions of feelings and self confidence through the power of affirmation.

Through this book you can learn how to (whisper in the ear of the universe and watch the magic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts Become Things, June 8, 2008
Have you ever heard about the Law of Attraction? If not, this would the best book to start off with. It gives a very simple easy to follow description and explanation of the Law of Attraction and how it works, and how you can put this powerful tool in to your use.

Do you have a goal that you've been wanting to reach for a long time, but don't know how? Then this is the book you need to read. It contains a practical guide to an exercise that you can do, to help you get closer to your goals, or your goals closer to you!

Did you ever wonder why some people seem to get what they want in life? Well this book uncovers their secret; so after reading and understanding this book, you'll become someday one of those lucky ones who just won't settle for less than what they really want.

Take control of your own life, change your destiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use the Law of Attraction to bring this book to you, August 14, 2008
I have always been a little cynical when it comes to books that promise to help you become rich, or a better person, or successful in anything you want. Most books in the genre tend to be pretentious, long winded and occasionally make very little sense.

The Law of Attraction Handbook, therefore, came as something of a surprise. A self help book that comes in at under a hundred pages, has short and concise chapters and a small easy to follow collection of exercises for readers to carry out in order to make their dreams come true.

The Law of Attraction Handbook explains the theory and practicality behind the whole concept of mind over matter leading anyone to achieve anything. Al-Maimani opens with a preface based on his own experiences when dealing with the failures of his life and how this changed thanks to some very simple changes to his thought process.

The chapters read easily, very easily for a book dealing with a kind of science. This is not like a text book where the reader has to frequently pause to check the dictionary for meanings, or where hours are lost in research and assignments with very little outcome. This book seems different. It doesn't preach, or expect the world from its readers, all it offers is a step by step guide on how you could change your life for the better.

The book ends with a short series of tasks that should take no more than a couple of a minutes a day over a three week period. The exercises are as simply explained as the theories of the book, and can easily be carried out by anyone.

The most important thing this book asks for is a little belief. If you are willing to give it that, then is definitely a book worth seeking out.

Reviewer: Anthony Lund, Allbooks Reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laws of Attraction made practical, May 1, 2010
Law of Attraction handbook by Aiman A. Al-Maimani ISBN 9-780595-429745
Subtitle: A Practical Guide to Manifest Your Desires Instantly to Success - The Invisible Paths
Review by Chris Phillips
Al-Maimani has written just what is described in his subtitle as a practical handbook to manifest your dreams. Applying a practical guideline to the theoretical book previously published (Note 1) he walks the reader through the steps of this manifestation process.
The six chapters outline the tools that Al-Maimani wants each reader to learn. These include visualization, expectation, meditation, and goal setting. The details of each element are explained and there are sufficient examples to allow readers to incorporate each process into their own lives. The last portion is a 21 day step-by-step guide to implement this process. Al-Maimani takes the reader into a day-to-day repeatable process each step taking one week before proceeding to the next. After the 21 day cycle is complete he believes the reader should have manifested their first desire regardless of how large it may be.
With practical instructions on guided meditation, creative visualization and positive affirmations, Al-Maimani leads the reader to new paths for choosing and manifesting their reality.
Al-Maimani includes an extensive bibliography but has condensed that library of knowledge into this practical self-help tool.
This book is recommended for all readers seeking to change and improve their lives.
5 Stars
Published by iUniverse1663 Liberty Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403 ([...]) Reviewer received the book from the author.
Note 1 - How to Attract Wealth, Health, Love and Luck into Your Life Immediately: a Concise Manual of Personal Success.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Power of Positive Thinking, October 20, 2010
G. Reba (Panama City, FL) - See all my reviews
The "Law of Attraction Handbook" by Aiman A. Al-Maimani is a guide to helping you meet an end. By helping you to create a workable map to your future, the sky's the limit on the results you can achieve. The technique shared within these pages speaks of recognizing your goals, visualizing your achieving them, and how to connect point A to B.

The chapters are short and sweet. The summaries at each chapter's end work to note the key points but also enforce those lessons learned. Even the length of the book itself is brief, but the message relayed to the reader by Al-Maimani is clear. Positive thoughts beget positive results. If we visualize and focus on the goals we wish to accomplish in life rather than those we wish to avoid, we can put the "law of attraction" to work for us. We become a short of positive magnet so to speak by making the choice to work towards the good rather than away from the bad. With all the obstacles in life, having one more way of overcoming them is definitely a positive in my book and one that can be put to the test with the 21 Day Plan at book's end.

Recommended for anyone going through a rough patch or simply dreaming of a better tomorrow. It's time to turn that dream into a reality and if the power of positive thinking can do that.....I'm all for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Informative, Practical and Easy to Follow, September 10, 2008
T.A. Knight (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Again the author has created a quick and easy to read handbook. He provides common sense options for changing the way we think about our outlook on life in general. Each chapter contains a consolidation of practical information and ideas that helped me with a difficult time my son is having in his life and ways I may be able to help him get out of his rut. I like this book, it is easy to read and really helps me think before acting on a situation. I have sent my son a copy of the book in hopes that it will help him find peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than "The Secret" to Manifest Goals and Desires!, March 20, 2010
amh858 (Metro Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews
I have searched for explanations on "The Law of Attraction" after I was first introduced to in when I was learning how to become a Massage Therapist and Reflexologist. During one of our class times, my instructor brought in "The Secret" on DVD for all of us to watch. Not only was this phenomenon a hit at the time, but our instructor was intent on giving all of us in her class the means to know how to be able to be a true success in our new-found careers.

One big difference I would say between what I was exposed to then and reading "The Law of Attraction Handbook" now is that Aiman has offered a few more tools to the reader!

For example, I know that I have had some type of hiccup in my morning, and after that, everything seems to fall downhill depending on the way I treat that original incident. What I have learned from reading and from practice: the next time I am faced with a rotten start to my morning (or any part of my day), I face it with a positive attitude instead of blowing up and becoming upset over it. Otherwise, I have learned when I do become upset and shout, the rest of my day just becomes worse. Why would I want more of that?

Another useful tool, and one that I do not think was mentioned in "The Secret" DVD, Book or Meditation CD (as I have two of the three in my possession.), Emotion is a strong key to the equation. Just as having a positive attitude can change your day, a strong emotion to go with your desire on what you wish to acquire is necessary!

Aside from "in the now" positive affirmations, visualizations are also a large part of this process. What Aiman also suggests are small Exercises with visualizing your desire. The other fun idea were small meditations on your desire as the mind cannot distinguish from imaginary ideas and what may be real, right in front of you. In doing these little steps, you can easily put yourself into a positive place in life and attract anything you wish.

What I most enjoy is the twenty-one day exercise to help you affirm your most important goals in your life. I am currently working on it, but as I am working on it, I feel so much better about all aspects of my life. I am hoping to have my spouse read this book as well in hopes that he benefits as much as I have! Aiman presents his material in a easy fashion, the material is very clear, the writing style actually `caught' me instead of getting me in the `sleepy' state. (as some of these books can.). I recommend this to anyone willing to make the shift to attain what he or she may want out of life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decide what it is you want..., November 9, 2010
The first step in any journey is the hardest but "The Law of Attraction Handbook" by author Aiman Al-Maimani defines it simply ...DECIDE what it is you want. Once the idea is given substance, it won't magically be granted, after all most things worth having required action on our part, but it will help you to focus on what you want to achieve thus bringing the attainment of that goal that much closer. Though an easy idea to be skeptical of, if read with an open mind, the concepts presented do hold merit. At the very least, the principles presented help to focus our energies on the positive things in life, but at the very most, they may actually put your long sought dreams within reach. With all the negativity in the world today, time to focus on what's really important to us, our hopes, our dreams, can be hard to come by...but perhaps if they are brought into focus the bigger picture would become clearer leaving the pitfalls along the way in the dust.

With short, easy to read chapters, you'll find yourself breezing through this book in no time. The end chapter summaries provide a reminder of the key points covered within a section, a great way to assist readers in retaining the information imparted. Consider it an "every man's" guide to traversing the worries of life...without letting them get in the way of your success. Who couldn't use another way to push life's problems aside and focus on the positive outcome?

4.0 out of 5 stars Down-to-earth and practical!, July 16, 2008
I found this book to be very helpful in designing a path to getting what you want using the Law of Attraction. It's easy to read, full of great information and doesn't overwhelm with unnecessary self-help jargon. The author provides information in a clear, straightforward manner while making you feel inspired to get to work!

$12.95 $11.66