Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 19, 2015
I loved it while it worked. I had it functioning for about three months (that is not using it everyday, just a few times really) I cought the neighbor kid getting into my tool shed and I used it a couple of times while traveling to be sure my stuff wasn't gone through by the hotel staff but then when I actually did get something stolen, I went back to view the footage and i found out it hadn't been recording. Now it's just a very expensive paper weight. You would think for that much money it would last.
on May 21, 2014
Not happy with video quality, wish it came with sound for the price ,and longer cord, I do not recommend this hidden camera
on August 10, 2014
very low qulity
on December 19, 2015
I love it! It totally works. The only downside is that you have no idea which way is "up" on the camera...it takes a few vids to figure it out.
on December 9, 2014
Device was horrible and did not work. I can't say for sure, but it may have been a knock off of the real item
on December 25, 2014
it works very good
on March 15, 2014
I caught my cat stealing pudding with this thing. I caught my baby stealing biscuits. I even caught the milkman leaving milk. This thing is the best I tell you. I saw things no one should ever see. All because of this.